What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU fanstasy league

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
legend said:
The answer is yes, it may be able to be brought forward if there were enough hands on deck. It may be able to come forward by up to four weeks.

The project will come back complete to us by the end of March, then there is the testing and working out what the bugs are.

I think the lengthy part will be getting a list of all the top 25 squads and assigning salaries to each player.

OK so how do we start? Round 10 is a bit late imo.

legend

Coach
I have to get an update from the developer to track the progress, but assigning player salaries and then doing a test run with a dozen or so people to ensure the bidding war and live draft work without any hitches, document the bugs, then report them back to the developer to get fixed.

aussies1st

Staff member
Dogs Of War said:
Mayeb just the first 10-15 players are via live draft so it doesn't go forever. Then it's a free for all. This way everyone has the basis of a good squad.

Thats how it was done in Virtual NRL so not a bad idea. Also the person could pick his top 20 if he wasn't online and let the comp do the drafting.

Also we could have forward tries if there are people willing to count the tackles and hitups just like VNRL was doing in 04.

legend

Coach
No forward tries. Too complicated without access to NRL stats and open to criticism if we get it wrong. I only want to deal in absolutes like tries and goals, sin bins and send offs.

Also, we could incur the wrath of NRL Stats if we come up with the same figures they do and we want to avoid confrontations with the NRL at all costs.

Dogs of War, I like the idea about the live draft only doing the top 10-15 players to save time.

legend

Coach
Ok, there is a NRL fantasy league forum up and running now for all the talk about the upcoming competition.

It's above the NRL forum when you are viewing the forum index (all forums).

Cheers

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think a live draft of a top 10
if possible add the options of players preselecting 20 or so players to be auto drafted if they cant make it on the night

if not, i say give it say 24 hours (allow those who havnt had access to the draft, get their 10 starters) the declare it open slather, first in style.