What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Penrith Panthers SuperCoach 2021

panthersam

Juniors
I tried to find an old thread that I could add a bump to but didn’t really see anything.

Played SuperCoach for a few years now and find it an enjoyable little added bonus to the fact that I basically watch every game, especially for the games when the Panthers aren’t involved. (A lot cheaper than betting on other games too :sob:)

Just wanted to see how much interest would be in some sort of league in this seasons SC for the members of this forum. If enough interest I can create one and if not then this thread can be locked/deleted lol

ACTPanthers

Bench
FWIW I am ridiculously unlucky when it comes to fantasy leagues... You watch every player I pick up end up with a season ending injury

panthersam

Juniors
FWIW I am ridiculously unlucky when it comes to fantasy leagues... You watch every player I pick up end up with a season ending injury

The old SC curse, happened to me a few times last season too lol

The biggest problem I usually have when picking my team is trying not to convince myself that picking a whole team of Panthers players would be the best idea :joy:

snickers007

Juniors
I promised myself at the end of last season that I wouldn't play SC again this year - but I'm starting a new job on Monday, and it will include a fair bit of time away from home - so I'll have plenty of time to waste on this.

So count me in too