What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU v NZWarriors

ozbash

Referee
going to be a long off season so i thought we could challenge those louts (and loutesses :) ) over at nzwarriors.com to some trans forum games etc

i need suggestions of what game we can beat them at but i thought something along the lines of a survivor type series or a trivia type quiz thing ?

dunno, what do you guys think ?
dont make it too hard for them,, i mean to say .....:lol:

Martli

Coach
Lets have a coutner-strike battle, I'm so crap at it, but my bro has the game so I can play.

ozbash

Referee
well, the survivor series on nzwarriors was good fun ( my mrs was in it) and i thought about a forum league quiz comp,, trivia/general knowledge type thing in a chatroom?

something along those lines with a trophy of some sort up for grabs.

( i thought of burning an old warriors jersey and putting the ashes in a marmite jar-the ashes :) )

we need some bright ideas,,, where robsta when you need him ?

LeagueNut

First Grade
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
As long as Leaguenut stays out of it:)

Hes a gun

Sorry Andrew
:lol: Apology accepted!

If you guys are serious about this, then I'm happy to whip up some questions for a trivia challenge thingee.

ozbash

Referee
If you guys are serious about this, then I'm happy to whip up some questions for a trivia challenge thingee.

yes please mate.

Bring It On Ozz Man
hey, who let you out whoopy whoopy. ?
DMM said you are the chair leader :)

Ahhh not only have I been xposed at nzwarriors.com but here too :thumbd:
Thought I would come over and 'try' push some buttons. :p

I'll be DMM's cheer girl when the bugger starts paying me.

ozbash

Referee
paying ? you,ll be lucky .

hopefully he gets through his geriatric footy unscathed. hate to lose the ol fella :)