What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2024: Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium July 26th

lingard

Coach
New toy on the block overrated.

Everyone is in for a rude shock next year with Blaize at FB.

As I was told Tonight

Blaize should have been kept at FB in Cup all season to learn his trade.

Instead we have given him more positions then what Phil Blake has had clubs.

Blaize is physically ready for FG but mentally and decision making he is 2 years away.

Throw in fact he has milked us for what 3-4 months now and still yet to sign should be seen as an insult.

Like seriously is he committed or what time to make a friggin decision.
I'd actually let him go. I don't see anything
to suggest he's going to be anything very special.

Delboy

First Grade
How the hell did the Storm convince Faalago to re-sign when he would be a first choice fullback at alot of other nrl clubs? Really annoys me seeing other clubs pull of this kind of thing whilst knowing we would struggle.
Ummm Ponnisi or ONeil , wonder if that had anythto do with the outcome

EelsFan05

Bench
How the hell did the Storm convince Faalago to re-sign when he would be a first choice fullback at alot of other nrl clubs? Really annoys me seeing other clubs pull of this kind of thing whilst knowing we would struggle.
They can offer a winning, competitive culture. Where you learn from the best, bide your time and mature through the system. And ultimately become a winner and possibly a leader yourself.

EelEtric

Juniors
They can offer a winning, competitive culture. Where you learn from the best, bide your time and mature through the system. And ultimately become a winner and possibly a leader yourself.
...in an environment where you fly under the radar as the "other" sport in town, you aren't the main target for social media "gotchas" and your every mistake as you learn and improve isn't the target of numerous and incessant "fan" sites calling for your dropping/sacking or castration.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'm disappointed in the loss but not that disappointed, I thought they were competing in some areas and wouldve expected a flogging against the competition leaders but we put them off their game a little bit. Its just little things like trying to push the pass out wide too much, dropping the ball at crucial stages, some errors looks so horrible at this standard. A big wrap to Keir in his first game, he tried hard and seems like he'll belong there, his go forward was good and made some effective tackles. I hope Ryles can keep him and a few others like Moretti, Tago and obviously Talagi.

Others like Matterson, Lane and Asi can go. If Asi is the backup half for Moses, then we've got problems. He's not a first grader, his poor passing, drop balls and barely chasing the winger says he's not up to. Maybe Barrett saw that with 20 minutes to go who knows. I know Sanders is leaving but give him a go till the end of the season.

Parra Pride

Referee
Bellamy sat him down and said ‘Look here f**ker, you can sit on the bench for a year or two and and actually compete to win something or you can f**k off to play fullback for a bottom feeder and have an early holiday ever year’.

lucablight

First Grade
Are we going to win another game this season? The only game that seems winnable from here on is the final game of the season against the Tigers.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Are we going to win another game this season? The only game that seems winnable from here on is the final game of the season against the Tigers.

warriors, dragons , ponys and tigers are all winnable games imo, though we wont win all of them, could lose all of them too

cant see us beating chooks nor ruff

Chipmunk

Coach
It's 6 weeks away, but the Tigpies should be able to put a better team on the field than us by the then. Some of our blokes last night looked really busted with a heap of strapping. I can see more disappearing before seasons end.