What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 2013

perverse

Referee
uh sorry guys, i hadn't removed Aku from my preselect list... and it appears the site has given him to me too as a forced autopick? :S

im not drinking anymore (or ever again), so ill be around from now on.

perverse

Referee
how the hell do we go about fixing this? i don't want to lose my pick :(.. although I guess that's what it'll come down to.

abpanther

Staff member
how the hell do we go about fixing this? i don't want to lose my pick :(.. although I guess that's what it'll come down to.

You should lose your pick as punishment for making us all wait :)

I just wrote to them, I suggest you do the same and tell them who you want Uate replaced with, have you worked that out at least?

perverse

Referee
Yeah, I've made a pick now to keep the game moving along... I'll message Mig with a couple of names and hopefully he can get it switched for me.

perverse

Referee
Would be cool if everyone could go here:

http://webchat.freenode.net/

and connect with the channel #lu1draft. leave auth to services unticked, ditto audio captcha. we would be able to see who is actually active at any moment in time and interact live, rather than having the check to forum. just a suggestion to get things moving quicker.

Latest posts