What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 2013

diddi kong

Juniors
Ok it's working for me again and I have sent ab the email.

Can we not get this started earlier than Friday if everyone is ready and keen tonight or tomorrow? 6 hr limit also may be a problem during the night.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
is everyone good to get stuck in on sat to get a few quick rounds out of the way? Just realised the nba all star game is on sat so i reckon a full esky, the laptop doing picks and the game on the screen should be a decent day

Smiley

Bench
I'd set the draft to 24hrs and start it once the comp is full. Then organise a few times where we can all be online and pump through like 5-10 rounds.

ForestDragon

Juniors
Been in nfl comps with this set up and 12 hours worked the best and kept the draft moving but i
Will fall in eith whatever

abpanther

Staff member
So whats the conensus, what do you guys want the time limit per pick set to?

6, 12, 24hrs?

diddi kong

Juniors
Maybe 6 hours during the day would work unless people actually can't access the internet for that long during work hours. I guess we do have a long time to get it done before the season starts.

I think 24 hrs is overkill though.

perverse

Referee
My preference is as short as possible, I hate a drawn out draft... there's always one or 2 people that spoil it for everyone else and take maximum time/go afk when we've otherwise got 8-9 people on, etc... but apparently you all have "lives" or whatever.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
im trying to avoid being out on site much tommorow so should be good to go.I fly home for a long weekend off my roster which i plan on spending on the couch with laptop in hand watching sport until monday afternoon.

ForestDragon

Juniors
im trying to avoid being out on site much tommorow so should be good to go.I fly home for a long weekend off my roster which i plan on spending on the couch with laptop in hand watching sport until monday afternoon.
Sounds like heaven Rhino

perverse

Referee
Hopefully your laptop isn't the only thing that gets to spend the weekend in your hand, Rhino.