What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

I have no problem if JL wants to attend our members and sponsors days.

Put him in a darkened room, wearing a hoodie out the back of the event, blinds at the back of him with a voice synthesiser thing.

One of those ones that make him sound like a chipmunk.

Why do we even care about Ivan and the pamfers, too much talk about the enemy.
Has Olam signed yet?
Should I give the second informant another go, at least he got the result right but not the date ha ha

I can’t connect with my deep throat atm.

Next week I may be able to get some news.

You go ahead with your spy.

simmo1

First Grade
I know if my team somehow managed to win 3 straight comps (pigs might fly, I know), I would spend my summer afternoons in the off season having a sook in another teams subforum having a sook about a Photoshop pic.

Nutz

Bench
I can’t connect with my deep throat atm.

Next week I may be able to get some news.

You go ahead with your spy.
I just did a chipmunk voice recording of Jarome wanting to come over next year, funny as but I can't post the format. Could possibly do a video with helium voiceover wearing a balaclava and dark sunnies but I fear getting banned or even worse, arrested.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I don’t get the issue with the Luai picture; he is going to be playing there and that is what he will look like (except on Anzac Day..).

I’d actually rather the photoshop option then the Kiks situation where Kikau actually put on Dogs merch.

The other clubs are competitors and should do whatever they can to promote their brands; it’s the players who are still contracted to us.

id be surprised if anyone at Penrith actually gave a shit, there hasn’t been a quote from anyone and Brian Fletcher/Matt Cameron love their name in the paper as much as anyone.

More likely it’s 3 Penrith fans who got upset and threw a tantrum on twitter over it
I know if my team somehow managed to win 3 straight comps (pigs might fly, I know), I would spend my summer afternoons in the off season having a sook in another teams subforum having a sook about a Photoshop pic.

My thoughts too. Strange individuals

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Penrith press release from when they signed Tyrone Peachey, who was still a tiger

Let me guess, this is different?

For starters the Peach was joining pre season training in under 3 weeks. Not 12months.

It was an immedediate swap........no swap in place for Jarome last time I looked.

But keep on about your 'whataboutisms' to make you feel better about your club's lack of class and respect.

Vic Mackey

Referee
For starters the Peach was joining pre season training in under 3 weeks. Not 12months.

It was an immedediate swap........no swap in place for Jarome last time I looked.

But keep on about your 'whataboutisms' to make you feel better about your club's lack of class and respect.

Penrith press release from when they signed Tyrone Peachey, who was still a tiger

Totally different…because they say so.

The double standards some of the smug Hate Unlimited crew is obvious.

Bad posters, bad people.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Bad posters, bad people.

TBF I do think the majority of panthers fans have been great and are wishing Jarome well with us both here and on socials. There’s a few in here that are projecting their disappointment through anger against us and that’s understandable. I remember hoping that Teddy and Moses fail miserably at their new clubs. They’ll get over it, hopefully they piss off from here until they do.

TBF I do think the majority of panthers fans have been great and are wishing Jarome well with us both here and on socials. There’s a few in here that are projecting their disappointment through anger against us and that’s understandable. I remember hoping that Teddy and Moses fail miserably at their new clubs. They’ll get over it, hopefully they piss off from here until they do.

I think that observation is all correct and in order.

Much of their spite comes from their own personality issues.

I guess the price of having a “free forum” like ours is to have to endure a role as some kind of reverse psychological counselling unit, so they can vent and feel better about themselves by abusing us.

@macnaz probably thinks the attacks are good for toughening us for the season ahead.

He’s probably right.

At the end of the day, they can make manifest their rugby league self gratification with threepeat, but the record shows, we beat them last outing.

Nutz

Bench

I'm getting sick of you being here, noone really cares what your saying.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Bad posters, bad people.

This applies to you especially TSP:

world of warcraft legion GIF

My track record suggests I am generally quite fair about these things, but methinks you are trying a little too hard on this one…

#membership.

Arrived earlier than msm;

E950A286-2E25-4FDC-AB8D-DE2CF244CAE7.jpeg

Now get off your fat asses, line up and get on the ‘ken membership bus ladies.

Or do you want to end up like these demented hate unlimited trolling smug f**kers?

No Benji, you’ve got the wheel son, but we are not installing brakes.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member

Kind of, plenty of images of him floating about in Panthers gear without needing photoshop. Also the timing was a bit different.

In saying that I couldn't care less about the Tigers photoshopping a few pics. Building excitement for the fan base is a good thing. Still a lot more class than what the Dogs did with Kiks.

Latest posts