What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

id be surprised if anyone at Penrith actually gave a shit, there hasn’t been a quote from anyone and Brian Fletcher/Matt Cameron love their name in the paper as much as anyone.

More likely it’s 3 Penrith fans who got upset and threw a tantrum on twitter over it

My thoughts too. Strange individuals

They simply don’t have the gumption to admit to all and sundry that they blew it.

For the last few years, they’ve just had too many players with their hands out and not enough on board to cop discounts to keep the smug pumping out.

Risked a rare and ethereal combination in order to keep Edwards and Brian etc on lets be honest, stupid money.

On what planet do you sign a winger over a gun half? League 101.

And for what’s it worth, more pressure on Nate now which he definitely doesn’t need. He can’t hold up the club forever. We all know he’s injured and it’s not good enough to expect even more from him.

Like many club officials, they are not going to admit to mistakes.

The genesis for this horrendous and potentially catastrophic loss of JL to the might and power of smug was some years in the making.

They needed to set aside the funds and prepare for worst case scenario.

They traded on reputation, friendships and indoctrination to make up for $450k a season.

Not one smuggy took a pay cut to keep the pristine and brilliant smug sparkling into he night. They can cuddle and bond at training, but the grip is loose, cold, sweaty and clammy hands faking affection. “I luv u bruvver” sure, while they are really thinking of their new JetSki and fake gold chain for wag.

Next man up means next man up for a salary increase too.

Smug admin, let their fans down by undervaluing and risking their second best player and sending their backline into a footy famine.

They’ve put a lot of trust in their system, but they’ve lost a bit of reality in the process.

They should publically apologise to their fans I think. Most of them are great people as we know. These are the ones who will still be here as the plummet in the post smug world. We can help them cope I guess.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
They simply don’t have the gumption to admit to all and sundry that they blew it.

For the last few years, they’ve just had too many players with their hands out and not enough on board to cop discounts to keep the smug pumping out.

Risked a rare and ethereal combination in order to keep Edwards and Brian etc on lets be honest, stupid money.

On what planet do you sign a winger over a gun half? League 101.

And for what’s it worth, more pressure on Nate now which he definitely doesn’t need. He can’t hold up the club forever. We all know he’s injured and it’s not good enough to expect even more from him.

Like many club officials, they are not going to admit to mistakes.

The genesis for this horrendous and potentially catastrophic loss of JL to the might and power of smug was some years in the making.

They needed to set aside the funds and prepare for worst case scenario.

They traded on reputation, friendships and indoctrination to make up for $450k a season.

Not one smuggy took a pay cut to keep the pristine and brilliant smug sparkling into he night. They can cuddle and bond at training, but the grip is loose, cold, sweaty and clammy hands faking affection. “I luv u bruvver” sure, while they are really thinking of their new JetSki and fake gold chain for wag.

Next man up means next man up for a salary increase too.

Smug admin, let their fans down by undervaluing and risking their second best player and sending their backline into a footy famine.

They’ve put a lot of trust in their system, but they’ve lost a bit of reality in the process.

They should publically apologise to their fans I think. Most of them are great people as we know. These are the ones who will still be here as the plummet in the post smug world. We can help them cope I guess.
Ha ha, someone bought the wrong Mushrooms to have on this mornings toast. Thats a hell of a lot of derp in one post. Congrats.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
To be honest. It's not in Penrith's interests to let Jarome go early. I believe he wants the long goodbye also. Chance for another premiership ring, and one last ride.

W/T don't have anyone Penrith would want, (or to be honest who would make their top 17, except maybe Api )

Tiger Ted

Bench
To be honest. It's not in Penrith's interests to let Jarome go early. I believe he wants the long goodbye also. Chance for another premiership ring, and one last ride.

W/T don't have anyone Penrith would want, (or to be honest who would make their top 17, except maybe Api )
Ur deadset kidding re maybe Api.He would walk into ur team & consistently be in the top 3 performers.

Ha ha, someone bought the wrong Mushrooms to have on this mornings toast. Thats a hell of a lot of derp in one post. Congrats.

Are you going to allow one your rogue mods to ban me here as well are you?

I don’t think so.

There no witness protection program here young Socky.

Trolling mod lol.

You’re a classic.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
I know if my team somehow managed to win 3 straight comps (pigs might fly, I know), I would spend my summer afternoons in the off season having a sook in another teams subforum having a sook about a Photoshop pic.
I'm fully aware of why the "early crow" is problematic . . . but this, my friend, is a contender for post of the year. 4 days in.
And to you penrith fans that get your kicks from trolling the multiple wooden spoon team's internet forum . . . well, I don't know what more to say.
The men among you must be simple dropkicks.
The women among you must also be simple dropkicks.
And the gender fluid must be dropkicks too.
Seriously, like Simmo said . . . WTF are you doing here, instead of being content with the current success of your club ?

Last edited:
“Maybe” implies that ur not certain Api would make ur 17 whereas I believe it’s unequivocal he would be in ur starting team.

He’d be ‘ken captain.

—————————

At the end of the day, after you get a giant blower and puff away all the smug, all you find is Ivan playing with a blown up doll.

He sits her up and dresses her in wt uniform.

He finds her very attractive and interesting because she doesn’t talk back.

Does his best get her drunk. Sips s brandy and blows it into her nozzle behind her right ear.

When he thinks she’s lost her mind-

“Errrr” the door opens and in walks that piece of walking dog shit Tyrone May with his camera. A big smile on his face, ready for some blow up action that he can circulate all over the net.

————————-

Spot the difference:

E93FD2B1-942F-466A-97DB-EC1ADE491478.jpeg

F51987C6-6392-4E5A-9CCF-1AE556E58D63.jpeg

And here is May and his brother Nate.

BB7C0FB8-4916-4F7D-B5C8-587C6B891351.jpeg

Nate seems very relaxed and comfy next to a bile blooded sex criminal pervert. He has no insight into how creepy he looks here with a woman abusing asshole.

And his comments backing May, got him and his dad into a bit of trouble.

Obviously has a lower IQ than a stoned ferret.

Not that you need to be smart to be the best footy player in the world.

And I’m amazed that a lot of visiting hate unlimited smug think winning is more important than virtue.

All of our players are awesome people and role models.

We are not some kind of half way house for ‘ken would-be rapists.

Another reason why JL had to leave.

We saved his soul from eternal damnation.

————-
Then there was a Police raid. And of course, being in Penrith, the blow up doll was charged and refused bail.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He’d be ‘ken captain.

At the end of the day, after you get a giant blower and puff away all the smug, all you find is Ivan playing with a blown up doll.

Does his best get her drunk.

“Errrr” the door opens and in walks that piece of walking dog shit Tyrone May with his camera. A big smile on his face, ready for some blow up action that he can circulate all over the net.

Spot the difference:

View attachment 83085

View attachment 83086

View attachment 83087

This is the basic dark hearted devil worshipping that goes on at smug.

Perhaps it's time now TSP to hire a good lawyer for your upcomming libel case.

I'm sure the Cleary family (and indivdiual members) would be 'thrilled' to see your accusation on the internet, without any actual proof.

Add in 'suggesting' that Tryone May and Jeffrey Epstein were similar in their actions, or even working together. Or that all 3 were in partnership.

Double jeopardy is not permitted in Australia either.

I hope your bank account can take it TSP.......

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He’d be ‘ken captain.

—————————

Does his best get her drunk.

————————-

Spot the difference:

View attachment 83085

View attachment 83086

View attachment 83087
Looks very relaxed and comfy next to a bile blooded sex criminal.

And I’m amazed that a lot of visiting hate unlimited smug think winning is more important than virtue.

This is the basic dark hearted devil worshipping that goes on at smug.

You won’t find any sick perverted deviant scum at Wests Tigers

All of our players are awesome people and role models.

We are not some kind of half way house for ‘ken would-be rapists.

————-
Then there was a Police raid. And of course, being in Penrith, the blow up doll was charged and refused bail.

Into the continual edit are you again TSP. This is perhaps even worse. I hope you have very deep pockets.

Perhaps it's time now TSP to hire a good lawyer for your upcomming libel case.

Especially when your 'suggesting' that Tryone May and Jeffrey Epstein were similar in their actions, or even working together.

Double jeopardy is not permitted in Australia either.

I hope your bank account can take it TSP.......

You got your reasonable suspicion, then ‘ken place me under arrest.

If not then you be on way officer Karen.

Better yet, I want you to call over your smug supervisor, @soc_123.

No jurisdiction here, your panther badges are crap on WT forum and besides you’re the only person making any inference.

Latest posts