What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Really happy to see Luai and Turuva win the GF. I feel like if they hadn't, they might think they had unfinished business at Panthers.

I'm hearing a lot about how Luai is at training. He barks orders and expects perfection from his teammates. I have a feeling he is going to butt heads with a lot of players at the Tigers, which I'm 100% all for.

No more f**king excuses. Everyone apart from Api better do exactly what Luai tells them or they can fk off

Tigerm

Coach
Really happy to see Luai and Turuva win the GF. I feel like if they hadn't, they might think they had unfinished business at Panthers.

I'm hearing a lot about how Luai is at training. He barks orders and expects perfection from his teammates. I have a feeling he is going to butt heads with a lot of players at the Tigers, which I'm 100% all for.

No more f**king excuses. Everyone apart from Api better do exactly what Luai tells them or they can fk off
Agree, I think Api is a great player, but not a good captain, while he leads by example, he doesn't seem to insist that others follow.

I think Luai should be team captain, as he is the type that will insist on everyone playing their role or cop a mouth full. I remember a game the Pennies were playing, where they had a set move and the centre didn't turn up in in the right position, Luai gave him a serve on the field, that's what we need.

I believe we've had teams that are better than the spoon, but too many players are not willing to do what is needed or go missing when it was needed.

Certainly better times ahead.

Latest posts