What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Iamback

Coach
What on earth would we do with Klemmer on his coin?

Young bloke sounds good considering we lost Katoa to the Dolphins. But it does sound like a BS rumour. We aren't releasing anyone without a real replacement for 2024.

What use is an SG Ball half also?

No chance we swap

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
If they do, they do, our offer is in. We got caught with a few big signings, I don’t think they will play silly buggers anymore?

If they sign him, they probably lose AFB? Though they do seem to have a different cap to the rest of us?

Have you looked how many players the dogs have signed already? The doggies aren’t going that much better than us, we have a few ex Penrith blokes as well, so we will see?

I believe IF it happens (I still hope Jarome is not dead in the water at the riff either) Burton could be used as bait.

What's more likely........ Burton pissed off, decks cleared Luai signed.

jrtiger

Juniors
hello again.

Moley's info has clearly come from Isaac Moses, who is hellbent on getting his clients out of WT. two of these are Galvin and Klemmer.

what I will say is this. Lachlan Galvin is generational. I've watched my fair share of junior football and he is truly special. for those of you who are talking about wanting a true star, he is it.

I hope that if we do sign Luai that we don't throw him up in a potential trade given his potential.

Tigerm

First Grade
I believe IF it happens (I still hope Jarome is not dead in the water at the riff either) Burton could be used as bait.

What's more likely........ Burton pissed off, decks cleared Luai signed.
I thought Burton was the dogs golden child? Is that not the case?
So where does Burton go in your plan?

Tigerm

First Grade
hello again.

Moley's info has clearly come from Isaac Moses, who is hellbent on getting his clients out of WT. two of these are Galvin and Klemmer.

what I will say is this. Lachlan Galvin is generational. I've watched my fair share of junior football and he is truly special. for those of you who are talking about wanting a true star, he is it.

I hope that if we do sign Luai that we don't throw him up in a potential trade given his potential.
It’s a swap for next year only? Relax.

Pomoz

Bench
If they do, they do, our offer is in. We got caught with a few big signings, I don’t think they will play silly buggers anymore?

If they sign him, they probably lose AFB? Though they do seem to have a different cap to the rest of us?

Have you looked how many players the dogs have signed already? The doggies aren’t going that much better than us, we have a few ex Penrith blokes as well, so we will see?
Besides Crichton, nobody expensive has been signed and they have got rid of Pangai and Thompson. I suspect Kikau is lined up at the exit ramp for 2025 as well. AFB is worth two Kikaus. You can't win without mongrel.

In 2023, the house of Penrith was built on JFH, Leota, Kenny and Martin. Cleary added the fancy Bay windows and Yeo the double garage, but those four are the foundations.

Nobody messes with our team when these boys are there. No points conceded in the GF when they were on the field at the same time.

Gus won't give up on AFB, the Dogs need him desperately.

Tigerm

First Grade
Besides Crichton, nobody expensive has been signed and they have got rid of Pangai and Thompson. I suspect Kikau is lined up at the exit ramp for 2025 as well. AFB is worth two Kikaus. You can't win without mongrel.

In 2023, the house of Penrith was built on JFH, Leota, Kenny and Martin. Cleary added the fancy Bay windows and Yeo the double garage, but those four are the foundations.

Nobody messes with our team when these boys are there. No points conceded in the GF when they were on the field at the same time.

Gus won't give up on AFB, the Dogs need him desperately.
I believe he has visited our facilities, I think if he hasn’t said no, we will put an offer in and see what happens.
I understand he’s also going to the dogs and the drags?
I think we will not resign Doueihi again, so his money is free for 25, so again we will see as well?
I said earlier, they are very rigid in there negotiations these days, if they come great, if they don’t well, move on to the next bloke?
But agree, good front rowers are a must.

Iamback

Coach
He'd be what Katoa was meant to be in 2023 if he jumps a grade. I thought he had already played NSW cup.

Anyway its obvious its all BS now.

That's the path you take if you are re-building.

We need a fringe guy to develop

Latest posts