What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Tigerm

First Grade
Story in The Australian online.
Luai had a formal meeting with Gould today.
Could end up a bidding war between Tigers and Bulldogs.
I understand the club (WT) have submitted there offer, will be no bidding war I should think. I think our mob has learnt from some bad dealings over the past few years.
Just on AFB, the club probably won’t resign Doueihi, so his money will become available next near as well?

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I understand the club (WT) have submitted there offer, will be no bidding war I should think. I think our mob has learnt from some bad dealings over the past few years.
Just on AFB, the club probably won’t resign Doueihi, so his money will become available next near as well?

I think the dogs will gazump your lot.
Sneaking Out Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

Tigerm

First Grade
I think the dogs will gazump your lot.
Sneaking Out Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes
If they do, they do, our offer is in. We got caught with a few big signings, I don’t think they will play silly buggers anymore?

If they sign him, they probably lose AFB? Though they do seem to have a different cap to the rest of us?

Have you looked how many players the dogs have signed already? The doggies aren’t going that much better than us, we have a few ex Penrith blokes as well, so we will see?

I see your disagreement and raise you a counter disagreement. As someone mentioned earlier, we have club-raised forwards in Fisher-Harris, Leota, Yeo, and Martin who are well equipped with both experience and success to mentor our up and coming forwards.
They play in the first grade, not NSW cup. Personally I think it's bullshit, who knows?

Pomoz

Bench
Klemmer would love a deal like that. Never mind teaching the young uns, Klemmer coming off the bench for us would be a brilliant prop transition. He has the mongrel, Smith lacks.

That said, I would love to see Luai fourpeat. He deserves it and it will help soothe his hurt when he counts the cash and the spoons at the Tigers.

Latest posts