What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

I think tonight was the first time the penny dropped for me on how big of a loss Luai will be. There may be some recency bias here, and it’s been hard to judge Cleary given how interrupted his season has been, but I feel like Luai’s 2024 best has been a lot better than Cleary’s.

WestyLife

First Grade
I think tonight was the first time the penny dropped for me on how big of a loss Luai will be. There may be some recency bias here, and it’s been hard to judge Cleary given how interrupted his season has been, but I feel like Luai’s 2024 best has been a lot better than Cleary’s.

No one listened when I said Luai would be a good 7 after the world cup.

Kilkenny

Coach
No one listened when I said Luai would be a good 7 after the world cup.
I had my doubts about Jerome’s ability to lead a team around as the dominant play maker but certainly he has shown enough this season to suggest he can do it. Still will never be convinced he is worthy of $1 million or more a season but good luck to him, hope it works out for the West Tigers, we’re certainly going to miss him.

age.s

First Grade
In fairness, if Luai got injured in Naths place we'd probably be on here talking about how he's no great loss, going to fail etc.

I think we'd all agree we need at least one of them on the park to be a force.

WestyLife

First Grade
I had my doubts about Jerome’s ability to lead a team around as the dominant play maker but certainly he has shown enough this season to suggest he can do it. Still will never be convinced he is worthy of $1 million or more a season but good luck to him, hope it works out for the West Tigers, we’re certainly going to miss him.

Totally fair. It's a big pay check and a harder challenge for a half than he's probably ever had with that roster.