What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

Inisai Toga

Juniors
There are just some players (Beetson was probably the first- Luch and Latrell are more recent examples) who are labelled overweight, unfit, lazy, overrated and that killer of all labels MERCURIAL. However, while they may never meet the standards of the purists, they are matchwinners- a commodity the Dragons are sadly lacking in the forwards these days.
Agree R&W4E, Mark Riddell falls into that category for me as well. They used to bang on about him that he should lose weight etc..well he could turn and influence a game of football as much as any six pack fitness robot any day of the week.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
The bright idiot who let Leila & Host depart the Dragons, should be shot by cannon straight out of the club. These 2 young backrowers are far better than what we have been left with.
I seriously question our “Pathways” when they send them straight out the gate to another home.

Yes- SGI definition of pathways was (hopefully changing under Hook & co with players like Ramsey and Sullivan) we find and identify the talent, ignore it and then the player's agent finds a pathway for the player to another NRL club. Luch and Robson were the most recent high profile examples. Host I'm not as convinced was that level of talent.

Sloth

Juniors
Im not sure if Jackson Ford is any good....but he has had wraps for a lot of years. In a season like this one where your pack will struggle most weeks, it is worth giving him an extended run.

The ball he laid out the back to Dufty against Souffs was quality. That was just a glimpse of what he can do, runs good lines, needs work in defence and consistency.

hewi

Bench
Leilua had arguably been the Tigers’ best player since he arrived from St George Illawarra in 2020.

Quote from a story from News. Could have been ours to if he wasn’t coached by that idiot peanut

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Leilua had arguably been the Tigers’ best player since he arrived from St George Illawarra in 2020.

no disrespect to Luc, but that’s not exactly a high bar to cross.

Corey Norman would have been one of the tigers best in the last few years too.

But in disrespect to Luc, f**k him. He broke his contract with us to chase more $$ at the tigers.

And now he’s broken his contract at the tigers to chase more $$ at the cowboys.

Why should we provide him any safety net. He has to reap what he’s sown.

Illusion

Bench
Agree, and to be honest I don't think he's that good. Certainly not worth what the Cowboys are paying him, and especially considering they have a heap of better young backrowers already at the club. A strange signing, IMO.
I think in a good attacking side like the Cowboys he will go really well .....

jeffdragon

Bench
no disrespect to Luc, but that’s not exactly a high bar to cross.

Corey Norman would have been one of the tigers best in the last few years too.

But in disrespect to Luc, f**k him. He broke his contract with us to chase more $$ at the tigers.

And now he’s broken his contract at the tigers to chase more $$ at the cowboys.

Why should we provide him any safety net. He has to reap what he’s sown.
Like his brother,overrated.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This thread needs to shut down.
Who gives a shit about Luciano, he left us and now the Tigers.
He lacks mental toughness and has no loyalty.
I agree. This thread should be nowhere near the top of the page.