What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lui Anderson Gooorrrrrnnnnnnn

We have good depth in the backrow position and a lot of yong kids waiting for an opportunity. Hes leaving, im a bit sad cos i think he offers this football side heaps, however its not the end of the world. the ESL has shown that its a big step backwards from the NRL and look at ALi and Feka now they both seem over weight and have no real impacts like they did here.

I wish him well but i wouldnt encourage the management to resign him when hes off contract.

I applaud him for making the decision now and not having the disruptions of negotiations run through the season

Good luck Lui

MKEB...

Staff member
I was a bit dissappointed to see him try the Monty tactics during the last season. But I was impressed that he was a constant improver last year.

I agree with R+s though, I am glad they sorted out the negotiations preseason.

I thought Vinnie was at ST Helens though.

Lui is a completer battler with a ton of strength and attitude. Does lack the explosive strength that many of the great backrower/locks have these days. Id prefer Lui alot more than Logan Swann.

In the days of of big money contracts, choosing to play along side your brother is a rare choice. A heart and soul decision. Good on him

mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
I was a bit dissappointed to see him try the Monty tactics during the last season. But I was impressed that he was a constant improver last year.

Agreed

Other players could take a leaf outta his book and learn something. Nathan Fien is off contract this season and his manager is Jim Banagahan and i bet my new TV his situation will be in the papers every week.

The_Englishman

Juniors
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:

He was at St. Helens but fell a bit out of favour towards the end of season, so Warrington bought him for about £50,000.

ozbash

Referee
of the 2 brothers i think louie is the better. vinny was out of position at the warriors, shouldve been in the 2nd row.

MKEB...

Staff member
I still remember one thunderous Vinnie hit last year...has anybody got the youtube link?

Jesbass

First Grade
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Agreed

Other players could take a leaf outta his book and learn something. Nathan Fien is off contract this season and his manager is Jim Banagahan and i bet my new TV his situation will be in the papers every week.

So if one week goes by without his situation getting mentioned, can I have your new TV? :lol:

Blaze

Juniors
meh. Annoying that players keep going to the ESL but I don't rate him so not overly bothered.

SEB

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
We have good depth in the backrow position and a lot of yong kids waiting for an opportunity. Hes leaving, im a bit sad cos i think he offers this football side heaps, however its not the end of the world. the ESL has shown that its a big step backwards from the NRL and look at ALi and Feka now they both seem over weight and have no real impacts like they did here.

I wish him well but i wouldnt encourage the management to resign him when hes off contract.

I applaud him for making the decision now and not having the disruptions of negotiations run through the season

Good luck Lui

So if Super League is such a big step backwards - how come so many NRL "stars" don't stand out head and shoulders above the rest? I do accept NRL is a higher standard, but there isn't the huge gulf that you antipodeans imagine.