What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Brooks - Next Immortal?

Is Luke Brooks the next Immortal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tyko7

Juniors
Great young player. I enjoyed watching him play today. I hope the Tigers can keep him for the majority of his career only because of the crap that they have been dealt with lately. (not a tigers fan).

Some great young players coming through for that club.

He shouldn't be compared to anyone. I hope he does well next year when that drag queen Benji leaves.

Sir Biffo

Bench
He played well against the Dragons ... Pretty sure Daniel Wagon or Sean Rudder at 5/8 could dazzle them.

Usain Bolt

Bench
john-wall-dougie-o.gif

the dude

Juniors
Future immortal may be pushing it, but he will play 30 origin games minimum and a couple dozen test matches. 2 Dally M's

magpie4ever

First Grade
Bugger immortal - the kid is a deity. I'm sure I seen him walking home, after the game, via the Parramatta river.

By my maths that would make him the fifth immortal

Technicalities Noa, then it should have been given to the first known Brooks relative to come out here. It then could have been passed down like the ring in Lord of the Rings. My precious.