What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Brooks

Tigerm

First Grade
The fact they are prepared to forego their gun junior 5/8th to accomodate a 4 year contract for Luke is so bizarre, I feel like I have awoken in a different dimension.
If you haven’t been watching, wait till you see what shit we do?:)

Wizardman

First Grade
Any thought that Brooks would sign out of loyalty were misguided. The fact is he has signed for the highest offer for every contract he has signed, its just WT were hellbent on paying him on potential rather than performance.

Brooks has made out like a bandit. The least loved of the "Big 4" but has been on the most money for the last 4 years. I say Well played, but the jury came back on him a long time ago. He has been overpayed and underperformed and its time for both parties to go their separate ways.

Good luck in your life Luke.
Offering him 500k tells me the Tigs were happy to let him go.

I would have thought that the whiny little bitch, the groper, and the king of pricks would have been close to the best spine in the comp ?
I know which one is the Groper, but both the other two could be considered both the ‘whiny little birch’ and ‘the king of pricks’…

WA Tiger

Bench

Perth Tiger

Bench
Geez an 800k player puts on a show against players struggling to Get to part time standard. Remember a couple of years ago we put 50 against manly in a trial.

It is a weird situation, I actually hope Brooks is a success,he seems a decent bloke. But I will lmao if he dishes out the same crap for manly as he has for us

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Geez an 800k player puts on a show against players struggling to Get to part time standard. Remember a couple of years ago we put 50 against manly in a trial.

It is a weird situation, I actually hope Brooks is a success,he seems a decent bloke. But I will lmao if he dishes out the same crap for manly as he has for us
“It’s not even an official trial" mate, just a training run.
They got the 100k last year in Pre-Season Callenge so it looks like they are trying a few things before their first rd game against the Rorters.
I'm sure the chooks will have some first graders to give them a decent hitout.
Our challenge is against the Warriors and I'm wondering if we will experiment with our halves..we have to I guess.

Latest posts