What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Brooks

Well there's 2 stories that bring a tear to the eye. If the dolphins want Brooks they can pay full freight. Otherwise Brooks can stay next year and play reserve grade.

And the leaks have closed suddenly have they? Makes me think my post on the game day thread is even more accurate than I thought.

Tiger Ted

Bench

Interesting take on a replacement, if it ever happened?

Anyone know anything about this kid Oliver Lawry (Wests Tigers SG Ball)?
He played in an Sg ball team (Balmain) that didn’t even qualify for the finals.Even if the kid is any good he’s a no. of yrs from being an NRL player & we r currently in an extremely desperate position for a 7 & need one immediately.

Interesting take on a replacement, if it ever happened?

Anyone know anything about this kid Oliver Lawry (Wests Tigers SG Ball)?

really slim pickens isn’t it? Don’t know a lot about the French kid so they would be worth a punt, but from the nailed on players you would say Sezer is the pick of the bunch. The Sharks bloke could be with a go too, although if he can’t force Moylan out of the Sharks side he might not be that great.

glockers

Juniors
Trindall is better than Moylan. I am always impressed by his performances. I would be throwing an offer and stating we would make him our first choice halfback.

Tigerm

First Grade
Just come across this stat.

Since 2014 the most games played at 7?

Brooks - 176
Hastings - 11
Littlejohn - 9
Marshall - 8
Madden - 6
Blake Austin - 2
Josh Reynolds - 2
Josh Drinkwater - 1
M Moses - 1
J Rankin - 1

It’s poor reading and I wish I had the stats as to how many games we won with Brooks at 7?

But for me, it's showing we have never really given anyone else a good go at the position other than Brooks.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
The sad/bad thing is, he has the game in him, but very rarely brings it out?
Is it a confidence thing or is he just lazy?
But, imo, atm one game doesn’t give him any contract extensions.

Perth Tiger

Bench
To be honest I think his post game comments summed up his career. Cooper asked him what the coaches said to him at half time and he looked stunned for a moment and then said he couldn’t remember.

he just doesn’t seem to have the personality or footy IQ to properly analyse his own game or the general teams game to realise how to get the best out of himself or the team. He is still relying on ‘natural talent’ which , apart from the odd stand out game, teams have figured out and know how to nullify.

of course that is an arm chair diagnosis from 3000 kms away and never coming close to meeting him but that has been my impressions of him

Das Hassler

Bench
To be honest I think his post game comments summed up his career. Cooper asked him what the coaches said to him at half time and he looked stunned for a moment and then said he couldn’t remember.

I'm pretty sure he deflected the question and said he couldn't really say ...as in stuff he didn't really want to disclose...they were pretty focused chats with Sheens and Benji at halftime and he was engaged in the conversations so pretty sure he would remember

Latest posts