What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Covell Returns home

The Whippet said:
It's just not his point and try scoring ability it is also his effect on other team members. They gain so much out of his inspirational line breaks and superb defence. Also the effect he has on the team, it is fair to say that Cronulla are a one man team and that one man is Luke Covell. He's the Andrew Johns of Cronulla.

& you Whippet/BBSF/multiple usernames are the biggest f**kwit on this forum

wittyfan

Referee
Covell is primed for a huge game today. The signs were there last week that The Cov is getting back to his very best from. And as we saw last year, when that happens Cronulla are an unstoppable force.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
wittyfan said:
The Cov is getting back to his very best from. And as we saw last year, when that happens Cronulla are an unstoppable force.

They are. Noone will ever forget last year when Luke Covell spearheaded the Sharks to the top of the competition lead in the first 9 weeks of the premiership.

nqcowboy87

Bench
mate are you guys serious covell spearheading the shark his fearless shoulder charges:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brooksy19

Bench
As I tigers fan, i fear he could destroy us much like thurston did last week. Lets us pray that our messiah daniel fitzhenry is on song.

The Whippet

Juniors
Lets face the facts here Luke Covell is the backbone of the Cronulla defence. While Greg Bird is off with the fairies (or messaging Lara on his mobile) Covell is out there making those all important hit-ups and tackles. Without Covell Cronulla would be last.

If I was Stuart Raper I would be very concerned that the Sharks have not tied him up on a long-term contract yet.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Don't stop now BBSF, you've almost blown!

I would call it mutual masturbation, but we all know you're just one account.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Especially for BBSF after his special effort in the Dragons forum last week:

42-16

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Do you even want to be there? Thousands of people would kill to have your ability. But instead you just stand out on the wing and do nothing.

Get in field and have a go you fairy.

Goodbye.