What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Keary

rabbitohs95

Bench
It'll take Sutto a while to get used to his position at edge backrower but i think eventually he'll get used to it.

I remember when i was shifted from the backrow to the wing it took me a while to adjust, i kept gravitating back into the ruck and trying to take constant hitups. To me its the same with Sutto he still tries to organise and our halves get congested to the point where our attack stifles.

hurricane57

Juniors
It'll take Sutto a while to get used to his position at edge backrower but i think eventually he'll get used to it.

I remember when i was shifted from the backrow to the wing it took me a while to adjust, i kept gravitating back into the ruck and trying to take constant hitups. To me its the same with Sutto he still tries to organise and our halves get congested to the point where our attack stifles.

I hope Sutton turns into a ball playing lock, next year he can replace Sam Burgess, who, I hope, comes back.
Of course Sutton will need to get much much fitter.:p

rabbitohs95

Bench
I hope Sutton turns into a ball playing lock, next year he can replace Sam Burgess, who, I hope, comes back.
Of course Sutton will need to get much much fitter.:p

It'll definitely be interesting with G Stewart there considering he's a ball playing lock too.

hurricane57

Juniors
It'll definitely be interesting with G Stewart there considering he's a ball playing lock too.

Whoops I forgot about him.

If Souths bought his brother from Manly, played him at fullback, moved Inglis to five eight'th, Inglis has the best passing game, just puts people into gaps time after time, what a side we would have.

That's been Souths problem, an inability by the half or five eight to put people into gaps.
Maybe Keary's the answer, here's hoping.

Keary Keen for Cairns

Words: Tom Skolarikis I Photos: Col Whelan - Nrlphotos.com
Wed 30th July, 02:09PM
A A http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/_jcr_content/par/newslist_95ce.rss

1406693455549.jpg

Our Members got this story first. Want to be among the first to get more content like this? Stand Above the Rest and Become a 2014 Member Today, by clicking here.
With the Canberra Raiders safely accounted for on Monday night, attention quickly turned to the Rabbitohs’ next opponents in the form of the Newcastle Knights and the match dubbed ‘The Big Show @ Barlow’ in Cairns this Sunday.
Excitement has begun to build among the Rabbitohs camp for what will be the second instalment of Rabbitohs home-game action in Cairns in 2014, with playmaker, Luke Keary, excited to be heading back to the place the Rabbitohs now call their Queensland home.
“The boys and I are really excited,” said Keary.
“We went up and took on the Titans last year in Cairns and it was just a really enjoyable game in so many ways, and the locals really took us in as well, so it was just a great atmosphere out there at Barlow Park.”
A crowd of over 16,000 fans – many of whom wore red and green – was on hand in Cairns in 2013. But the Rabbitoh mania wasn’t confined to Barlow Park, with Club jerseys, flags and bumper stickers filling Cairns for the duration of the Rabbitohs’ stay in the tropical conditions. A signing session post-match that saw a line hundreds of metres long solidified the feeling of support for Keary and his teammates.
“It was a bit surprising for me personally to see just how much support we were getting up there,” said Keary.
“I hadn’t played up there during my time with the Club before and I don’t think the boys had either, but we got up there and the town was buzzing and that just made us feel really at home.”

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2014/07/30/keary_keen_for_cairns.html

ram raid

Bench
Yeah this is going to be rad to see how Keary / Reynolds play the next few few weeks. The pressure is on the pairing as much as any individual ... if it doesn't work good there's no obvious choice as to who to drop. I'm just really hoping it goes good! Will be entertaining anyway.

Rabbits20

Immortal

If Souths bought his brother from Manly, played him at fullback, moved Inglis to five eight'th, Inglis has the best passing game, just puts people into gaps time after time, what a side we would have.

That's been Souths problem, an inability by the half or five eight to put people into gaps.

I agree with you on Greg's passing game with Sutto out lets hope Greg does look to get the ball more and help take a bit of pressure off Keary and Reynolds it will probably give us more spark too.

doyen

Bench

With Keary in the halves we are now playing with a true backline mentality.
JS is a forward playing at 5/8---& Sths are nowhere near as sharp with him in such a key posse.That extra speed & flair that Keary provides could well be the difference come September.
The Raiders were woeful,I know,but nevertheless Sths scored a couple of the best team tries I've seen from them all year.
I would persevere now with Keary in the halves for the duration of 2014-- whatever!!!

southsport

First Grade
JS is a forward playing at 5/8---& Sths are nowhere near as sharp with him in such a key posse.That extra speed & flair that Keary provides could well be the difference come September.
The Raiders were woeful,I know,but nevertheless Sths scored a couple of the best team tries I've seen from them all year.
I would persevere now with Keary in the halves for the duration of 2014-- whatever!!!

Oh, hello doyen.........how did you manage to find your way in here?

Welcome aboard.

doyen

Bench
Oh, hello doyen.........how did you manage to find your way in here?

Welcome aboard.

Thanks.
Have been a member here for a while but got tied up elsewhere.
Have decided to be more active here. I'm not sure what occurred in my previous existence!!

southsport

First Grade
Thanks.
Have been a member here for a while but got tied up elsewhere.
Have decided to be more active here. I'm not sure what occurred in my previous existence!!

Interesting clash between Reynolds and Tyrone Roberts this week.

South Sydney’s Sam Burgess tips Rabbitohs teammate Luke Keary for a big future

• by: Dean Ritchie
  • July 31, 2014 3:42PM
HE is the kid who won’t get flustered — and doesn’t feel pressure. And he could be the player to take South Sydney into its next rich era.
Rabbitohs star Luke Keary is calm, cool and more than capable.
He has also been named to start at five-eighth for injured John Sutton in Sunday’s match against Newcastle in Cairns.
“The pressure won’t get to him,” said Souths teammate Sam Burgess. “He is a laid back bloke but, when he trains, he trains as hard as he can.
“He tries to get the best out of himself and the most out of his game.
“For a young kid who hasn’t played a lot of first grade, his name is probably in the paper quite a bit. He has been spoken about more than any other rookie. It never fazes him. He’ll be fine.
“We have chats about loads of things. I’m not going to claim I’ve mentored him at all. He has probably mentored himself. Very smart kid. Driven.
“He is a really good fella. Down to earth.”
The level-headed Keary doesn’t appear fazed by life in the NRL fishbowl. Source: News Corp Australia
Keary is just 22-years-old and will no doubt be a target as teams starting to really rev-up leading up to the finals. But he doesn’t care.
“I don’t really feel too much pressure,” Keary said. “I’d like to think that I enjoy playing first grade. That comes with a bit of pressure. I enjoy it.
“Every week is important for us and this will be no different. Newcastle are red-hot at the moment.
“Over the last couple of weeks I have come off the bench and tried to bring energy into the game. I will try and do that from the start this week.”
Keary will no doubt send some big Newcastle forwards at all him night. But the kid is confident in his own ability.
“They will probably send a few boys at me,” Keary said. “I’m pretty used to it. I copped it the under 20s and reserve grade.
“I expect to get a bit of traffic my way but it is part of my job to deal with it.”
Keary has impressed Souths teammates and staff with his focus and maturity. Source: News Corp Australia
Keary no doubt has a fine future at Redfern.
He is yet another star-in-waiting, the rugby league production line continues to nurture and groom future champions.
Asked what he thought when dubbed a ‘star of the future’, Keary said: “I don’t read much into it. Basically I have done nothing in the game.
“I have only played a handful of first grade games. I have only started two or three games.
“I haven’t achieved anything at the moment. It’s a little bit embarrassing but I don’t hear it too much.
“I just try and focus on my footy — that is the only thing I can control.”
Keary looks set for a big future with the Bunnies. Source: News Corp Australia
Keary said he has mate who he “bounces ideas” off — but wouldn’t reveal his identity.
“He is just a bloke in the background — I don’t know if I can mention his name,” Keary said. “He’s just a footy head.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...for-a-big-future/story-fni3gki8-1227008920362

Last edited:

souths_pride

Juniors

The thing that excites me about Keary is when he runs the footy - he's a real handful! I think Keary is also better at 5/8 because he is alot more elusive than John Sutton! I remember when there was all this talk about Adam Reynolds not being wanted etc etc. thinking that if I'd have choose in getting rid of either Sutton or Reynolds to accommodate Keary then it'd have to be Sutton. Reynolds' kicking game has the potential to be the best in the comp! I thought he would have been a real chance for origin by now but he hasn't quite hit the heights that he did a few seasons back! In saying that, what I think will happen will be that Sutton will move into the back row on the left hand side an play in a way similar to what Braith Anasta did at the Rooster under Brian Smith.

souths1908

Juniors
The thing that Sutton does well is straighten up the attack if we get a bit side to side. Hopefully the guys can choose the right time to play out the back or when they need to dig into the line themselves.

doyen

Bench
The thing that excites me about Keary is when he runs the footy - he's a real handful! I think Keary is also better at 5/8 because he is alot more elusive than John Sutton! I remember when there was all this talk about Adam Reynolds not being wanted etc etc. thinking that if I'd have choose in getting rid of either Sutton or Reynolds to accommodate Keary then it'd have to be Sutton. Reynolds' kicking game has the potential to be the best in the comp! I thought he would have been a real chance for origin by now but he hasn't quite hit the heights that he did a few seasons back! In saying that, what I think will happen will be that Sutton will move into the back row on the left hand side an play in a way similar to what Braith Anasta did at the Rooster under Brian Smith.
Keary should make a very noticeable difference at 5/8 to the style of footy that Sths play---much better to watch---a more free-flowing,open style with flair & imagination.That's if Maguire gives him some decent latitude to play his natural game.
It's impossible,I suppose, to be disappointed in Sths results as they are very near the top of the ladder.
However,I have been very disappointed[&disgruntled]with the very boring,unimaginative stuff that Maguire has been cultivating over the last 2 yrs----especially with JS at 5/8.His highly structured,highly disciplined,no-mistake,bash & barge approach has turned Sths into a very tedious team to watch.
There is a very interesting article in this week's RLW on Asotasi,now with Warrington in the ESL.
It is under the heading---"I HAVE TO RE-LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME."
Roy found it very difficult to adjust to the more free-flowing style of the SL.He said that he & the others at Sths were too frightened to play creatively due to the fear of making mistakes.
He said that at Sths they have been discouraged to play open footy & to concentrate on playing just a very basic,structured brand.Roy said because of this he found it very hard to adjust to the very open style that Tony Smith encouraged at Warrington.
He said,"I had been so used to the way Sths played that I had to UNDRESS myself & re-learn the game."
Sths have been successful but they have managed to be beaten the last two seasons by teams that have been prepared to play outside the box.
Keary should now replace JS permanently at 5/8.If this occurs,& he is given a fairly free rein to create than I'm very hopeful that Sths have a strong chance of matching the other top sides in the cauldron of the finals!!

Last edited:

souths_pride

Juniors
Keary should make a very noticeable difference at 5/8 to the style of footy that Sths play---much better to watch---a more free-flowing,open style with flair & imagination.That's if Maguire gives him some decent latitude to play his natural game.
It's impossible,I suppose, to be disappointed in Sths results as they are very near the top of the ladder.
However,I have been very disappointed[&disgruntled]with the very boring,unimaginative stuff that Maguire has been cultivating over the last 2 yrs----especially with JS at 5/8.His highly structured,highly disciplined,no-mistake,bash & barge approach has turned Sths into a very tedious team to watch.
There is a very interesting article in this week's RLW on Asotasi,now with Warrington in the ESL.
It is under the heading---"I HAVE TO RE-LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME."
Roy found it very difficult to adjust to the more free-flowing style of the SL.He said that he & the others at Sths were too frightened to play creatively due to the fear of making mistakes.
He said that at Sths they have been discouraged to play open footy & to concentrate on playing just a very basic,structured brand.Roy said because of this he found it very hard to adjust to the very open style that Tony Smith encouraged at Warrington.
He said,"I had been so used to the way Sths played that I had to UNDRESS myself & re-learn the game."
Sths have been successful but they have managed to be beaten the last two seasons by teams that have been prepared to play outside the box.
Keary should now replace JS permanently at 5/8.If this occurs,& he is given a fairly free rein to create than I'm very hopeful that Sths have a strong chance of matching the other top sides in the cauldron of the finals!!
Alot of people would agree with you. I know Matthew Johns towards the start of the season said that Souths need to learn to play ad-lib footy and not rely so much on their structured play if they're going to win a premiership! I wouldn't say Souths are completely unimaginative - our game plan under Maguire has revolved around isolating little men in defence and getting our big forwards charging onto the ball close to the line. I wouldn't say it is dour footy; its playing to our strengths. Also, you've got to remember that Michael Maguire favors a highly structure style of play because he was brought up under the tutelage of Craig Bellamy who employs a similar methodical approach at Melbourne, although the difference is that Bellamy bases his structure in attack around lots of decoy runners, bodies in motion etc. Both coaches trace their lineage back to Wayne Bennett who also likes his teams to be highly organised. Its hard to criticise Magurie because at the end of the day he has delivered results and turned an underachieving team under John Lang into premiership contenders.

Another reason why we play the way you suggest is because we simply don't have the flare players in our backs to throw the footy around. Adam Reynolds is a highly structured player who relies on his kicking game to grind away opposition defences; in 2013 he was a master at rolling the ball into the in goal area, forcing a repeat set and getting teams to crack. John Sutton is technically limited too but his strengths complement Reynolds'. Sutton is exceptionally good at running directly at the line, sucking defenders in putting team mates on that left hand side in space. I wouldn't say they are like a Cronk and a Widdop in terms of their skills but they were consistently solid! However, the emergence of Dylan Walker as a world class centre, Luke Keary as a five-eight, Alex Johnson and even Kirisome Ava'a has resulted in a more spectacular style of attack. Look at some of the tries that were scored against the Raiders and the game vs the Titans at Skilled, just to name a few. So I think its fair to say that Michael Maguire is adapting the style of footy to the players he has available.

Lastly, the reason why we have been poor in alot of games this season is because we have made a horrendous amount of handling errors! (Last time I checked, which was a few weeks ago, we had the second worst completion rate in the comp!) As a result, I think Maguire has emphasized ball security and getting back to basics at the expense of flair! Generally speaking, the free flowing, ad-lib, exciting footy which you allude to contains a high risk element to it in terms of handling errors. You only have to look at the amount of flat balls that we've thrown, where we've had players charging onto them at full pace only to knock the ball on to see that our handling errors are costing us. At the end of the day, the power game which Souths employ make not be everyone's cup of tea but it works!

South Sydney Rabbitohs rookie Luke Keary ready to step up in John Sutton's absence

South Sydney Rabbitohs League News
Date July 31, 2014 - 10:00PM
Michael Carayannis

Rugby League Writer

His South Sydney teammates haven’t hidden the fact that John Sutton’s injury is a major disruption to their season but rookie five-eighth Luke Keary says he is ready to fill the void left by the captain.
Keary will start a match for just the third time in his NRL career as he replaces Sutton who will be sidelined for up to six weeks with a knee injury when South Sydney play Newcastle in Cairns on Sunday.
The diminutive playmaker is three games back from a pectoral tear and will have an opportunity to press for long-term selection alongside halfback Adam Reynolds. The duo spent the bulk of the pre-season training alongside each other with Sutton at lock before Keary’s injury.
“It's a bit easier knowing I am going to play the whole game,” Keary said. “On the bench it's a bit of a lottery if you could get on the first 10 or the last 10. But it's a bit easier knowing I am playing the full 80. We did a lot in pre-season like this. It will be a bit different with [Sutton] not there.
''They will probably send a few big boys down there at me. I am pretty used to it. I copped it in the reserve grade and in 20s. I expect to get a bit of traffic my way but it's part of my job to deal with it. I don't really feel too much pressure but I like to think I enjoy playing first grade and that comes with a bit of pressure.
“I wouldn't say [it’s a] dress rehearsal. We're travelling all right there with Sutto at six and he has done the job for a long time now. I will fill that void while he is gone and we will see how we are travelling when he comes back.”
Centre Dylan Walker said the side would feel Sutton’s absence.
“He's a big loss, He's our captain,” Walker said. “We look to him in our times of need and when we're in trouble. But we've got Lukey Keary there, he did a whole pre-season there. He and Reyno have got a good combination and they're great friends outside of it. So Keary will come in and do a good job.”
Keary’s locker room neighbour Sam Burgess has little doubt that Keary is up to the challenge. While Burgess claimed Keary had the “worst dress sense” at the club, there was nothing stopping him from performing on the field.
“He is a really good fella,” Burgess said. “He is down to earth. It’s unfortunate his opportunity has come with the loss of John. I’m sure he’ll take his opportunity with both hands. That’s the sort of kid he is. He has a lot of excitement. Is very hungry. I’m pleased for him.
''He is a laid-back bloke but when he trains, he trains as hard as he can. He tries to get the best out of himself and the most out of his game. I can probably guarantee he isn’t looking further than this weekend. The pressure won’t get to him. For a young kid who hasn’t played a lot of first grade, his name is probably in the paper quite a bit. He has been spoken about more than any other rookie. It never fazes him. He’ll be fine.”

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ons-absence-20140731-zz10j.html#ixzz395dtxCJW

doyen

Bench
Alot of people would agree with you. I know Matthew Johns towards the start of the season said that Souths need to learn to play ad-lib footy and not rely so much on their structured play if they're going to win a premiership! I wouldn't say Souths are completely unimaginative - our game plan under Maguire has revolved around isolating little men in defence and getting our big forwards charging onto the ball close to the line. I wouldn't say it is dour footy; its playing to our strengths. Also, you've got to remember that Michael Maguire favors a highly structure style of play because he was brought up under the tutelage of Craig Bellamy who employs a similar methodical approach at Melbourne, although the difference is that Bellamy bases his structure in attack around lots of decoy runners, bodies in motion etc. Both coaches trace their lineage back to Wayne Bennett who also likes his teams to be highly organised. Its hard to criticise Magurie because at the end of the day he has delivered results and turned an underachieving team under John Lang into premiership contenders.

Another reason why we play the way you suggest is because we simply don't have the flare players in our backs to throw the footy around. Adam Reynolds is a highly structured player who relies on his kicking game to grind away opposition defences; in 2013 he was a master at rolling the ball into the in goal area, forcing a repeat set and getting teams to crack. John Sutton is technically limited too but his strengths complement Reynolds'. Sutton is exceptionally good at running directly at the line, sucking defenders in putting team mates on that left hand side in space. I wouldn't say they are like a Cronk and a Widdop in terms of their skills but they were consistently solid! However, the emergence of Dylan Walker as a world class centre, Luke Keary as a five-eight, Alex Johnson and even Kirisome Ava'a has resulted in a more spectacular style of attack. Look at some of the tries that were scored against the Raiders and the game vs the Titans at Skilled, just to name a few. So I think its fair to say that Michael Maguire is adapting the style of footy to the players he has available.

Lastly, the reason why we have been poor in alot of games this season is because we have made a horrendous amount of handling errors! (Last time I checked, which was a few weeks ago, we had the second worst completion rate in the comp!) As a result, I think Maguire has emphasized ball security and getting back to basics at the expense of flair! Generally speaking, the free flowing, ad-lib, exciting footy which you allude to contains a high risk element to it in terms of handling errors. You only have to look at the amount of flat balls that we've thrown, where we've had players charging onto them at full pace only to knock the ball on to see that our handling errors are costing us. At the end of the day, the power game which Souths employ make not be everyone's cup of tea but it works!

I basically agree with all that you say.
My point is; have Reynolds,Merritt for eg,all of our forwards & all the other players in our squad,including the great GI had their natural flair reined in[to different extents] by a coach who is too over-structured & coaching with blinkers on.I think,indeed,that a number of our players have much,much more flair than they're allowed to display.
Sths may go on to win the comp but I've had to spend a whole season watching a mostly unimaginative & tedious brand of footy.On the whole our approach has been to take it up for 5,kick,tackle,then repeat the same,kick across field,tap back,kick in goal,repeat sets & the occasional individual brilliance by a small handful of players.I know it's common to most teams;this crappy approach to what should be an entertaining game.The teams who eventually prevail & rise to the top will at least make some real attempt to avoid this very predictable style being played in such an ad nauseam fashion.The teams who have the courage to try things,to off-load,to run the ball when least expected,to chip & chase,to roll the dice when it's needed, will triumph.
Personally,I don't think we can win the p/ship if JS returns & slots back into 5/8 throughout the finals & we continue to persevere with our usual style which has been,unfortunately,practised infinitum for the past couple of seasons.
The likes of Manly,with DCE,Foran,Lyons,Matai etc;who do in fact display their true & real natural skills & practice them on a weekly basis in matches will prevail.We have proven over the last 2 seasons that we don't seem to have a Plan B or C if the crap hits the fan against quality opposition under pressure in finals.That's why a player like Keary is highly necessary if we are to have any chance of going to the next level;a p/ship!!
We need Keary to be in the top side permanently & also given a complete free-rein to do his stuff--play his natural game to the max.
I think Keary can do it but I don't really think Maguire has it in him to move too far away from his ultra-structured approach.
In saying all this,I did see signs of change with Keary on the field for an extended period against[a poor??]Canberra where Sths scored a couple of the best "team" tries they've scored all year.A different backline mentality was evident with Sutton off the park!!!

Last edited:

souths_pride

Juniors
I basically agree with all that you say.
My point is; have Reynolds,Merritt for eg,all of our forwards & all the other players in our squad,including the great GI had their natural flair reined in[to different extents] by a coach who is too over-structured & coaching with blinkers on.I think,indeed,that a number of our players have much,much more flair than they're allowed to display.
Sths may go on to win the comp but I've had to spend a whole season watching a mostly unimaginative & tedious brand of footy.On the whole our approach has been to take it up for 5,kick,tackle,then repeat the same,kick across field,tap back,kick in goal,repeat sets & the occasional individual brilliance by a small handful of players.I know it's common to most teams;this crappy approach to what should be an entertaining game.The teams who eventually prevail & rise to the top will at least make some real attempt to avoid this very predictable style being played in such an ad nauseam fashion.The teams who have the courage to try things,to off-load,to run the ball when least expected,to chip & chase,to roll the dice when it's needed, will triumph.
Personally,I don't think we can win the p/ship if JS returns & slots back into 5/8 throughout the finals & we continue to persevere with our usual style which has been,unfortunately,practised infinitum for the past couple of seasons.
The likes of Manly,with DCE,Foran,Lyons,Matai etc;who do in fact display their true & real natural skills & practice them on a weekly basis in matches will prevail.We have proven over the last 2 seasons that we don't seem to have a Plan B or C if the crap hits the fan against quality opposition under pressure in finals.That's why a player like Keary is highly necessary if we are to have any chance of going to the next level;a p/ship!!
We need Keary to be in the top side permanently & also given a complete free-rein to do his stuff--play his natural game to the max.
I think Keary can do it but I don't really think Maguire has it in him to move too far away from his ultra-structured approach.
In saying all this,I did see signs of change with Keary on the field for an extended period against[a poor??]Canberra where Sths scored a couple of the best "team" tries they've scored all year.A different backline mentality was evident with Sutton off the park!!!
Its an interesting debate. The thing is though the 2012 and 2013 rabbitohs squads did not have alot of flare players in them. Michael Maguire has utilised the squad's strengths. Full credit to him though - sure it may be one dimensional but its easier said than done stopping it! Its only this season with the likes of Walker, Johnston, Keary etc that we have really started to get some flare players in our team. Greg Inglis is not really a flare player in terms of creativity - his game is about power, speed, strength and athleticism. Nathan Merritt has electric pace and can be an excellent support player but I wouldn't say he'd frighten opposition teams - besides he can only do those things at fullback, which I believe is his best position otherwise he is just a good finisher. The true flare players are Dylan Walker and Luke Keary, your 100% correct! I don't think Michael Maguire is trying to suppress them - look at the way Dylan Walker plays - he at times will drift in field and can pop up anywhere! Also you've got to remember that Maguire was going to start with Luke Keary this season but he was injured in the Auckland 9's and missed the first half of the season. Additionally, we'll have four halves in the squad with Cody Walker joining us. Each of them offers something different! I think Maguire has stockpiled halves in an attempt to deviate away from the power game! If I was a betting man, I would say there is a very very strong chance we'll see Adam Reynolds spend some time at hooker next season; his defense is good enough and if he kicks out of dummy half - that could pose a big problem for other teams! Stopping accurate kicks out of dummy half is an absolute pain the ass! Also don't forget we've got Chris McQueen who is a terrific attacking forward; we were right to keep him because his skill set is so unique. How many backrowers have his speed and can get under the highball like him? So I think Souths are slowly adding another dimension to there game and I think the future looks bright!

Latest posts