What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis signs with Souths

Callan Pk

Juniors
How old is he?
I refuse to use that crap site.
LL seems to have been around forever, but I'll guess he's 25?

he is turning 25 this year, he still has plenty of good football left in him, a change in scenery could provide a return in form for him.

Canard

Immortal
Remember when Phil Gould said he was a "Blue for Life"? I think he played like one more game for NSW after that and has never been heard from since.

Dutchy

Immortal
Canard said:
Remember when Phil Gould said he was a "Blue for Life"? I think he played like one more game for NSW after that and has never been heard from since.

Maybe he was on a mission to prove Gus wrong?

Lewis 1
Gould 0

Penance

Juniors
1. Merritt
2. Huihahau
3. Talanoa
4. Lewis
5. ?

We need a winger, or put Talanoa on wing and buy another Centre (Michael's?)

caylo

Bench
Penance said:
1. Merritt
2. Huihahau
3. Talanoa
4. Lewis
5. ?

We need a winger, or put Talanoa on wing and buy another Centre (Michael's?)

No you guys need a fullback, Merritt is a winger. I don't know who is on the open market but what about some young player from England.

Merritt positional play at fullback ahs alot to be desired, and if someone makes a break merritt will be a speed bump at best

Big Mick

Referee
1. Champion
2. Huihahau
3. Talanoa
4. Lewis
5. Merrett.

or

1. Talanoa
2. Huihahau
3. Gordon
4. Lewis
5. Merrett

Dave Q

Coach
1. Talonoa
2. Merritt
3. Sutton
4. Lewis
5. Paea

or

1. Merritt
2. Talonaa
3. Gorden
4. Lewis
5. Hegarty

caylo

Bench
why would you waste a talent like sutton in the centres. Let the guy play lock, and roam around... he is as talented at Feleti Mateo IMO

Latest posts