What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke mccallister

ThrashViking

Juniors
"It's because Hosea Gear has been injured."
He's been on the bench the last several rounds, Wolf has been starting ahead of him.
"so McAlister is confirmed of a starting spot either at 12 or first-five anyway."
Howd you figure that out? Do you really believe Sloane will leave either Tuitupou or Queen Carlos out of the starting 15? Carlos should be fit for the start of the season
Auckland finish 7th :lol:
Cheers

Ray

Juniors
He's been on the bench because he hasn't been 100% fit mate.

McAlister has been the form inside back in the NPC, Tuitupou is a future centre, and I wouldn't mind seeing him play there sometime in the near future. Spencer has been playing average, Sloane doesn't have as much a liking to him as Henry does.

Ray

Juniors
Loss? There's a clause in his contract that will make him available for the All Blacks and his contract with the Poms.

Jackson is heading to English club Saracens although he has an out clause for All Black selection, something his coach, Vern Cotter, believes should be on the cards.

Ray said:
Loss? There's a clause in his contract that will make him available for the All Blacks and his contract with the Poms.

Jackson is heading to English club Saracens although he has an out clause for All Black selection, something his coach, Vern Cotter, believes should be on the cards.

that clause won't stop him going to england this season, will only delay him, he won't be picked on the end of year tour due to him going overseas just like kees meeuws won't be, even though if he was staying in new zealand jacko would be first one picked

Ray said:
I think it will stop him from going to England entirely. Not sure.

saracens this morning said they don't mind if he goes on the tour back still expect jacko to be coming to saracens. i want jacko to stay in new zealand then the chiefs will be even better!

Ray

Juniors
Yeah, David Hill and Stephen Donald will be the only first-fives in the Chiefs area.

However, they might be able to pick up a handy 10/15 in the draft, the likes of Tusi Pisi or a Shaun Webb.

Jimmy Gopperth looks like a very good player, much better than Flutey anyway.

Ray said:
Yeah, David Hill and Stephen Donald will be the only first-fives in the Chiefs area.

However, they might be able to pick up a handy 10/15 in the draft, the likes of Tusi Pisi or a Shaun Webb.

Jimmy Gopperth looks like a very good player, much better than Flutey anyway.

another good naki boy, i wonder what team that wellington lions could make out of the players that ARE from wellington!