What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke O'Donnell

# 8

Juniors
innsaneink said:
westie said:
# 8 said:
yappy said:
too hot up there it does funny things to people's minds...just look at #8's posts

That's not the heat, it's the Atherton Tableland's famous crop.
You got that right mate :D Great stuff.
Go the Cowboys and the Balmain Tigers.

Correction. Your sellout team is now called the Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers. Or something like that, its a hard name to remember.

Here ya go westie....you'll be needing this.

shovel.jpg
To pick up all the shit that comes out of your mouth

westie

Bench
# 8 said:
innsaneink said:
westie said:
# 8 said:
yappy said:
too hot up there it does funny things to people's minds...just look at #8's posts

Correction. Your sellout team is now called the Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers. Or something like that, its a hard name to remember.

shovel.jpg
To pick up all the sh*t that comes out of your mouth

Obviously I have made a mistake in the naming of the team. I assume you will be quick to advise me as to the correct name.

innsaneink

Referee
westie said:
# 8 said:
innsaneink said:
westie said:
# 8 said:
yappy said:

shovel.jpg
To pick up all the sh*t that comes out of your mouth

Obviously I have made a mistake in the naming of the team. I assume you will be quick to advise me as to the correct name.

Oh no.....no mistake, I thought #8 might be cluey enough to pick up on something you said.....hes obviously a tad slow, its gone right over his head. :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Hmmm Westie. Funny thing, I was SURE the football club was still called Balmain Tigers. You're proof that they do need investment in education out where you are.

westie

Bench
Out where I am? :lol: Yes... I'm the one that needs education :lol: Your football team will be called the Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers the next time they run out.

Back on topic; how good did Luke go. Absolute gun!

Vicious

Bench
Luke always has been a gun.He had bit of bad luck with injuries and a harsh suspension and we give up on him in favour of signing Nick Graham,Scotty Sattler and retaining Mark O`Neill.That has turned out to be the worst decision in the history of the Wests Tigers.If he keeps his form going in which I can`t see no reason why he wouldn`t,Luke will play State Of Origin next year.What`s even worse is that geographically he is about as Wests Tigers as you can get,growing up in Liverpool and playing his junior rep foooty for Balmain.

# 8

Juniors
And Lukle was a winner with the mighty cowboys tonight.
Shove that up you westie.

Once Dead

Bench
Vicious said:
Luke always has been a gun.He had bit of bad luck with injuries and a harsh suspension and we give up on him in favour of signing Nick Graham,Scotty Sattler and retaining Mark O`Neill.That has turned out to be the worst decision in the history of the Wests Tigers.If he keeps his form going in which I can`t see no reason why he wouldn`t,Luke will play State Of Origin next year.What`s even worse is that geographically he is about as Wests Tigers as you can get,growing up in Liverpool and playing his junior rep foooty for Balmain.

Has always been a gun while sitting on the sidelines suspended and perenially injured? Face it, you have to make decisions and you can't regret them

tiger_nick

Bench
Vicious said:

Sorry mate he grew up and played all school footy in Batemans Bay!!

Anonymous

Juniors
westie said:
Out where I am? :lol: Yes... I'm the one that needs education

Yes you are.
westie said:
Your football team will be called the Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers the next time they run out.

What is the name of the football CLUB westie. Surely even you notice there is a distinction between the 2.

westie

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
westie said:
Out where I am? :lol: Yes... I'm the one that needs education

Yes you are.
westie said:
Your football team will be called the Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers the next time they run out.

What is the name of the football CLUB westie. Surely even you notice there is a distinction between the 2.

You support a football club? What, do you go and watch the paint dry on their office building or something?