What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Priddis

Panthers_God

Juniors
Is it just me or does he seam to be way too old for first grade??

I mean, he's an absolute legend. One of our greatest players over the last 5 years.

But this season he seems to be spending more time rolling around on the ground than not.

I duno if its a tactic of his [or of Elliott's] but he slows down the game more than any other play I can think of.

I think with a quality hooker like Paul Aiton on the bench, we should rest Priddis alot more than what we are.

I'm not too sure how many minutes he plays a game now but I'd say he should play the first and last 20 mins of each game.

Any thoughts??

*Sandy*

First Grade
I leapt out of a flying plane, fell into a submarine which ran aground on some deserted beach where I tripped over turtle and landed on a camels back that walked me back to civilisation.

It's true.

So therefore it's obvious that Gower and Priddis can't stand each other.

:crazy:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Panthers_God said:
Is it just me or does he seam to be way too old for first grade??

I mean, he's an absolute legend. One of our greatest players over the last 5 years.

But this season he seems to be spending more time rolling around on the ground than not.

I duno if its a tactic of his [or of Elliott's] but he slows down the game more than any other play I can think of.

I think with a quality hooker like Paul Aiton on the bench, we should rest Priddis alot more than what we are.

I'm not too sure how many minutes he plays a game now but I'd say he should play the first and last 20 mins of each game.

Any thoughts??

Seriously though,

my thoughts are pretty much what has been expressed previously.

Priddis doesn't like to be taken off.

It gets him angry and puts him off his game. I don't believe a hooker position can be played by an angry player. It's more of a thinking position, they need to be mentally aware of the set plays, the whereabouts of his halves and to be acutely aware of lapses of weakness in the opposition so that he can take advantage.

The penalties is a part of who Priddis is or rather how he plays, and tries to milk penalty's where he can. It works sometimes and then they don't work in our favour at all.

Munky

Coach
It is a shame Aiton hasn't kicked on. With Priddo declining I thought last year that Priddo may have been released early to keep Aiton.

Don't get me wrong Priddo is still a fine player but not what he once was.

panthersballboy

Juniors
It hurts to say this but Priddo has gone from one our best and most consistent players to IMO our worst. He offers nothing in attack these days and gives away a heap of penalties.

He and Wesser are looking like they are past their best.

Big Mick

Referee
Masada Iosefa should also be in contention...imo he's about as good as Peters is now...with potential to be a lot better