What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lukey

fish eel

Immortal
The Colonel said:
I'd say at this stage they'll swap. I'm not sure we have too many more options unless a few guys, as is rumoured, return from injury. If they do he may miss out.

Surely there are options other than carrying a fullback/winger on the bench?

Options like Feleti and Zeb.

strider

Post Whore
personally i've always maintained wade is the better fullback option ... and I don't like the small benches we have been using .... but JT is just playing the form players, putting his best 17 out there, which is what we always wanted - didn't work against an in form broncos tho

when we lose an important game through poor goal kicking people might be a tad upset we didn't fit a good goal kicker in somewhere tho

Freak2

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Again it comes back to the second tier salary cap and how far the club are willing to go over.

Colonel

Can't we write to the NRL and ask for leniancy considering substantial injury toll's in 2 key positions?

Considering our record I'm sure a slap on the wrist would seem punishment alone!

fish eel

Immortal
The Colonel said:
Again it comes back to the second tier salary cap and how far the club are willing to go over.

Understand that, but Zeb has already played first grade this year.

The Colonel

Immortal
Freak2 said:
Colonel

Can't we write to the NRL and ask for leniancy considering substantial injury toll's in 2 key positions?

Considering our record I'm sure a slap on the wrist would seem punishment alone!

I doubt it.

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:
Understand that, but Zeb has already played first grade this year.

Understand fully. Why he has been overlooked I'm not sure. But then the team won last week based around pretty much the same team less Cayless for 15 minutes.

We can only wait and see what happens tomorrow.

Latest posts