What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LWOS Heavyweight Championship

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks Atilla. Apart from the quick glance, I havent been reading much of this thread. Looks like its going well though. :)
Good luck... I'll show myself out.

Atilla'

Juniors
David Tua to win by kayo in 3rd.
---------- ---------- ---------- -------
Boxing News: The Fan Man dies: While just about every boxing fan knew of the “Fan Man”, the winged intruder who flew into the 7th round of Holyfield-Bowe II in November 1993 in Las Vegas, not many people knew his name. Associated Press reported this week that 39 year-old James Miller, aka the “Fan Man” was found dead on March 9 after committing suicide in Alaska.
“Miller's love of adventure, humour and the outdoors came to an end in September,” wrote Associated Press scribe Dan Joling. “Wracked by pain, deep in debt from medical bills, he drove to a remote trailhead and took one last hike. He chose a spot where he was not likely to be found, attached a nylon strap to a tree and then his neck, and leaned against it, killing himself by asphyxiation. His body was found by hunters March 9.”

S

SpaceMonkey

OK, nobody predicted the draw so the rankings remain:

CHAMPIONSpaceMonkey28 (2-0, 2 KOs)
1. Vertigo 25 (2-0, 1KO)
=2Ozbash 23 (2-0, 1KO)
=2 Bender23 (2-0,1 KO)
4. Navigator 15 (1-0, 1KO)

5. Reservior Dog15 (1-1, 1KO)

=6 El Duque13 (1-0, 1KO)
=6Ali N. 13 (1-0, 1KO)
=8MFC 13 (1-1, 1 KO)
=8 Outlaw13 (1-1, 1KO)
10 Bronco 0 (0-1, 0 KOs)

B

bender

Forget about Hasim Rahman, I was robbed. There should be a new LWOS Heavyweight champion.

B

bender

With everyone gone, i could steal this title.
Lewis v Klitchsko - KO 10
Lennox Lewis Ko 10.

Latest posts