What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon is still fat f**k.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Just a thought, wonder if Manly fans would be happy if Matt Orford or Steve Menzies walked out on the club after the first game sighting personal reasons and city life only to return a short time later playing with Parra?

Actually Manly fans would be ok with it tbh, they'd more then understand, more so if they lost a future SOO as the result of it aswell.

CharlieF

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Just a thought, wonder if Manly fans would be happy if Matt Orford or Steve Menzies walked out on the club after the first game sighting personal reasons and city life only to return a short time later playing with Parra?

Actually Manly fans would be ok with it tbh, they'd more then understand, more so if they lost a future SOO as the result of it aswell.

Its life man. Nobody can be made to do anything against their will. I doubt it will happen at Manly because they provide a better work environment and better support staff. If it did happen at Manly, I would not question the player or hurl strong personal abuse at them. The blame is with the club. Simple. Offer the player something worthwhile, its not always about money.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
CharlieF said:
Its life man. Nobody can be made to do anything against their will. I doubt it will happen at Manly because they provide a better work environment and better support staff. If it did happen at Manly, I would not question the player or hurl strong personal abuse at them. The blame is with the club. Simple. Offer the player something worthwhile, its not always about money.

Thats right, that includes signing a contract.

I don't no how you could possibly say who has better coaching staff:?. Parramatta's support staff and facilites are exceptional, a big reason Hagan joined Parra.

If Lyon said he just didn't like Parramatta, i'd say fair enough, but to lie about it to his team mates and fans deserves abuse.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Thats right, that includes signing a contract.

I don't no how you could possibly say who has better coaching staff:?. Parramatta's support staff and facilites are exceptional, a big reason Hagan joined Parra.

If Lyon said he just didn't like Parramatta, i'd say fair enough, but to lie about it to his team mates and fans deserves abuse.

Facilities!? Hah!

Parramatta Stadium or the NSW Acadamy of Sport at Narrabeen?

Goose.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
CliffyIsGod said:
Facilities!? Hah!

Parramatta Stadium or the NSW Acadamy of Sport at Narrabeen?

Goose.

Oh yeah, sorry, Manlys fitness and has been exceptional in the last 5 year bahahaha

A very fit side, just look at there fat f**k forwards, and soon fat f**k centre:lol:....and last but not least fat f**k Peter Peters:lol:.

Funny how Manly train at a centre which isn't even there's, it would be like the Raiders just training at AIS lol,atleast we own our sh*t.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I can imagine the Manly players lineing up each day to pay their $5.50 to get in, cheaper for the concession card users like Rose and Lyon.

CharlieF

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
I can imagine the Manly players lineing up each day to pay their $5.50 to get in, cheaper for the concession card users like Rose and Lyon.

Lyon's gone. Just let it go.

CharlieF

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Oh yeah, sorry, Manlys fitness and has been exceptional in the last 5 year bahahaha

A very fit side, just look at there fat f**k forwards, and soon fat f**k centre:lol:....and last but not least fat f**k Peter Peters:lol:.

Funny how Manly train at a centre which isn't even there's, it would be like the Raiders just training at AIS lol,atleast we own our sh*t.

Whats owning a Training facility got to do with utilising it.

Ask an athlete where he would prefer to train. Parra Stadium or the AIS.

Its the facilities that are there, not the real estate the the players benefit from.

deluded pom?

Coach
Face facts, Lyon's still fat because of all the fish and chips and warm beer he tipped down his neck whilst living in England. He should have swum the calories off in the Irish Sea. Lazy Aussie bastard ;-)

Latest posts