What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon: Sorry

strider

Post Whore
does pig rooter really have a "Noel Cleal Clause" in his contract or is that just jamie's wet dream?

MystikEel

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
should we have a banner making comp for the return fixture?

I'M IN.

Seriously. :cool:

And someone needs to take that 'not a lyon, yr a dog' banner, or re-create it or something, for friday. please please please.... :crazy:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Parra Guru said:
should we have a banner making comp for the return fixture?

MystikEel said:
I'M IN.

Seriously. :cool:

And someone needs to take that 'not a lyon, yr a dog' banner, or re-create it or something, for friday. please please please.... :crazy:

TPB2.jpg

:lol: :arrow:

StEely Matt

Juniors
Gota love the last bit Hindy says :lol: Stupid QLDr's...

Eels let sleeping dogs Lyon

http://www.bordermail.com.au/news/bm/sport/773494.html

IT’S a grudge match three years in the making, but someone seems to have forgotten to tell Parramatta they owe Jamie Lyon for walking out on the NRL club.
Lyon will play against his former teammates for the first time when Manly hosts the Eels at Brookvale on Friday night.
But his former Parramatta teammates deny they have revenge on their minds.
That is despite Lyon quitting the club without so much as a goodbye one game into the 2004 season.
“I couldn’t care less actually,” Eels forward Nathan Hindmarsh said of going up against Lyon.
“We just want to win.
“That thing with ‘Killer’ happened years and years ago and I was over that after about two days.
“I couldn’t care less that he up and left, I’ve got my own backyard to worry about.”
Asked if he was hurt by Lyon leaving to join the Sea Eagles via stints with NSW country side Wee Waa and English club St Helens, Hindmarsh said: “Hurt — was that a serious question. No, I wasn’t hurt.”

Gronk

Staff member
Well done Hindy. :lol:

BTW it's an Albury/Wodonga newspaper. Not QLD. :D

yep...the kids of australia are screaming out for some direction....what better way to show them than to flog sh*t out of a bloke that has done the dirty of them.

if we can't win the game then win the fight ffs.

hybrideel

Bench
I really can't see anything happening tomorrow night. Our team isn't really known as a bunch of enforcers or a team to be feared. Our only intimidating player is out injured. Other than Fui the only players i have seen put on anything remotely resembling a big hit is PJ and T. and it wasn't even like those hit hurt the opposition.

Nothing will happen tomorrow night except for a game of footy and a higher level than normal chanting.

People will be seeing if there is anything going on in the tackles just to let him know but apart from that it will be 80-90 minutes of footy.

Latest posts