What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lyon to penrith?

I have to admit that Manly are now in My Love to hate List along with the scum from belomore and Bondi.

LOVE TO HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badgrin:

True EEL

Bench
bartman said:
Just to clarify some points that were going on in other Lyon-related threads.

Cannings signing from Manly was announced on 7 July 2003
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news558.asp

Cleal's departure from Parramatta was announced 22 July 2003
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news579.asp
During his time at Parramatta, Cleal identified 27 players that went on to play in the NRL.

Thanks for clarifying that Bartman......so there is proof that Cannings coming to Parra was in the pipeline and done before Cleal left and perhaps before any blow-up????

Puts some more creedance to claims that Jamie had issues within Brian and movements at the club???

William Hung

Juniors
True EEL said:
bartman said:
Just to clarify some points that were going on in other Lyon-related threads.

Cannings signing from Manly was announced on 7 July 2003
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news558.asp

Cleal's departure from Parramatta was announced 22 July 2003
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news579.asp
During his time at Parramatta, Cleal identified 27 players that went on to play in the NRL.

Thanks for clarifying that Bartman......so there is proof that Cannings coming to Parra was in the pipeline and done before Cleal left and perhaps before any blow-up????

Puts some more creedance to claims that Jamie had issues within Brian and movements at the club???

More like it re-enforces the fact the Jamie is a spoilt knob.

Brieft timeline:

1) July 2002- Jamie signs 4 yr extension to current contract

2) 1/7/03- 7/7/03: Jamie convinces good mate Aaron Cannings to come to Parra, cause it's a good club which is run very professionally.

3) 22/7/03- Announced Cleals been given the axe

4) 18/3/04- Jamie Walks out on the club

What the hell happened between points 3 and 4? Something has obviously swung him around from loving the club to not wanting to go near it.

Smith has been here over that whole time frame so how can anyone say their relationship soured to that point so quickly.

He's either had:

a fallout with management

a fallout with Smith

a fallout with a fellow player

he's pregnant with Crushers babies; or

he's sick of city life

Place your bets people. I think it seems obvious to me that he's pregnant with Crushers babies, he fell out with management when they sacked Crusher, management told him it was Smiths decision causing a fallout with Brian- Luke Burt and Ash Graham objected at the treatment Jamie was showing their father and Jamie consequently got sick of city life.

Therefore, it's all of the above and I have just proved that a+b/2 = Jamie's a androtop!

Andy04

Juniors
Lyon is a joke!

Hasnt he heard of the M4, that lovely motorway that links Parra and Penrith with nearly no traffic lights!

What a toss up this is - I just heard Fitzy on 2sm saying he would live on his uncles 5 acres or just next to it - real rural hey!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
JAMIE LYON SHOULD NOT BE GOING f**kING ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!

HE SIGNED A DEAL AND IF HE DOESN'T LIKE IT.....WELL TO FRIKKEN BAD!!!

THIS IS THE REAL f**kING WORLD LYON YOU GIMP, IF YOU DON'T LIKE POURING A BEER THEN YOU GO BACK AND FULL FILL YOUR COMMITMENTS TO THE PARRAMATTA RL CLUB!!

YOU HAVE f**kED US AROUND ALL YEAR, YOU LIED YOUR ARSE WAY BACK TO THAT HOPEFULLY STILL IN DROUGHT TOWN & YOU WAN'T TO DICTATE???

DENNIS, TAKE HIM TO COURT, SUE HIS PIG SHOOTING ARSE FOR EVERYTHING HE'S GOT, MAKE HIM SUFFER, MAKE HIM COME BEGGING BACK FOR MERCY!!!

Paranoid

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
I have to admit that Manly are now in My Love to hate List along with the scum from belomore and Bondi.

LOVE TO HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badgrin:

You and me both :twisted: :badgrin:

why does fitzy suddenly have a love affair wid penrith?? Theer has to be more to this story, what is in it for parra to let "oh great jaime" leave and go to penrith?

Hurriflatch

Referee
Could become very interesting to see how this pans out I agree with Ron that Lyon shouldn't be given any release to any NRL club and honestly I don't even like the fact he was given a release to Wee Waa as he doesn't even deserve that much he if isn't going to honour a contract he signed.

Avenger

Immortal
Bluengold to the bone said:
why does fitzy suddenly have a love affair wid penrith?? Theer has to be more to this story, what is in it for parra to let "oh great jaime" leave and go to penrith?

A swap for Craig Gower would be nice. :)

Hurriflatch

Referee
Avenger said:
Bluengold to the bone said:

A swap for Craig Gower would be nice. :)

and toss in Preston, Clinton & Tony Puletua

Hurriflatch

Referee
Not sure it it's been mentioned but it's getting reported on the Panthers site that there CEO isn't interested in Lyon.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well it's not a no intrest it's a can't afford, there was a later correction made.

Looks like no one wil lget Lyon again.

all very strange regards of who's side your on

mightypanther

Juniors
JAMIE LYON SHOULD NOT BE GOING f***ing ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!

HE SIGNED A DEAL AND IF HE DOESN'T LIKE IT.....WELL TO FRIKKEN BAD!!!

THIS IS THE REAL f***ing WORLD LYON YOU GIMP, IF YOU DON'T LIKE POURING A BEER THEN YOU GO BACK AND FULL FILL YOUR COMMITMENTS TO THE PARRAMATTA RL CLUB!!

YOU HAVE f***ed US AROUND ALL YEAR, YOU LIED YOUR ARSE WAY BACK TO THAT HOPEFULLY STILL IN DROUGHT TOWN & YOU WAN'T TO DICTATE???

DENNIS, TAKE HIM TO COURT, SUE HIS PIG SHOOTING ARSE FOR EVERYTHING HE'S GOT, MAKE HIM SUFFER, MAKE HIM COME BEGGING BACK FOR MERCY!!!

I definitely agree with your sentiments...........but maybe not in those exact words... :shock: ;-) :lol: :clap: