What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mac donalds in australia await big boom in sales!

viking warrior

Juniors
the news that owen craigie has left widnes vikings in GB to return home to australia was met with enthusiasm by the macdonalds franchises in australia!

goodbye you fat waste of space and good riddance was the sentiment echoed by the vast majority of vikings fans!!

Balmain Bug

Juniors
viking warrior said:
the news that owen craigie has left widnes vikings in GB to return home to australia was met with enthusiasm by the macdonalds franchises in australia!

goodbye you fat waste of space and good riddance was the sentiment echoed by the vast majority of vikings fans!!

So Viking Warrior, would you like to share with us your achievements in Rugby League then?

viking warrior

Juniors
i certainly would....former st helens stand off who played for the county side as well. had to finish the game through a serious injury in 1971 but would still show far more committment than craigie!!

aussies1st

Staff member
I thought Craigie was going great guns in the EPL. Guess that shows how useless he is if he can't even make it in the english comp

viking warrior

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
don't worry Jamie Lyon and Mark Tookey are still over in GB to help with the McDonald's sales.

but jamie lyon is a world class player, whilst mark tookey is............well mark tookey!

innsaneink

Referee
viking warrior said:
i certainly would....former st helens stand off who played for the county side as well. had to finish the game through a serious injury in 1971 but would still show far more committment than craigie!!

Name?

Latest posts