What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 2012

Monk

Referee
brought it today, its in the draw ready for tomorrow

drop the missus off around 3:30, have money for pizza, and expect to be balls deep in Madden 12 by 4pm tomorrow

ill miss the sex but madden >>>>>>>>>> sex. M I RITE BOYS!!!!???!

U R RITE. HOO NEEDZ A HAWT ARSE CHIK (AKA BLOW UP DOLL) NEWAIZ!

bringing it into the NFL forum... feels right man...

Raider_69

Post Whore
man i just walked into EB this arvo and brought it outright. I did a lot of OT last week so had some spare cash and just thought "f**k saving $40, ill just buy it now so im good to go as soon as i get home from dropping the GF at the airport"

i live in canberra, so they had tons of copies. Wish i was playing it now, she's kyboshed it until she leaves. Such is life.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
got mine today

played an epic game between the bengals and the panthers

the graphics are crazy good compared to 2010:D

Ausguy

Coach
if thats the case how high then you should buy madden

people like to rip on it a bit but geez they are hard markers, its a great game that i get enthralled in, i love it when i get smashed, means i have to try harder to win, nothing worse than leading 42 nil at half time...

Raider_69

Post Whore
genuinely surprised at the realism.
I just traded Asante to Oakland for Wimbley and a 2012 1st rounder

hellteam

First Grade
Can't wait to play this. It's sitting at my house unopened cause my gf has been over for the last two nights.

hellteam

First Grade
What level you guys play on? How many min quarters etc? Would love if someone can let me know their slider settings so I can copy them

Raider_69

Post Whore
Love it mate, the new tackling system is awesome
only draw back so far is how easy it is to run the ball, mind you im only playing on all pro until i get a feel for the throwing.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ok so found a major issue with the game, ive googled it and im not the only one having issues

seems like the game freezes quite frequently in the loading screens at the end of a game, im only getting it in superstar mode, where as others are reporting having issues with franchise mode and superstar mode

so my tip is, save after every game, that way you'll only lose one games process

Unable to proceed

Were sorry but you are not permitted to register an online pass which is required to access all online features. For more information visit easports.com/onlinepass

What
The
f**k?!

Raider_69

Post Whore
i had that issue at first too mate, activate it and then restart the game and you should be ok

Frederick

Staff member
ok so found a major issue with the game, ive googled it and im not the only one having issues

seems like the game freezes quite frequently in the loading screens at the end of a game, im only getting it in superstar mode, where as others are reporting having issues with franchise mode and superstar mode

so my tip is, save after every game, that way you'll only lose one games process
I experienced that quite a bit with Madden 11. Frustrated the f**k outta me.

stormbati

Bench
Any xbox users, Tommo, Pennywise and me are part of an all aussie league. There also is a ps league for ps guys.
For all ps3

Sleep

Juniors
I like the game but the sliders need to be adjusted to take greater consideration in speed difference. Initally I had Mike Vick getting run down by defensive linemen.

Latest posts