What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden NFL 11

Raider_69

Post Whore
i got my PS3 today... my uni work is really going to suffer

Kolb to Maclin has been a huge hit already for me... i love this game, my eyes lite up when i had Jackson man to man on the outside with no safety help. 5 seconds of good protection and 78yard TD :D

Big Mick

Referee
man there is delays with my order. Might not get it till Wednesday.

I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

Mhartew

Juniors
I'm up to the last Madden Moment and it is a bitch. You have to win the superbowl for the Colts with 50 seconds left on the clock down by 14 starting on 4th and goal.

So basically its touchdown + PAT + onside kick + touchdown +2 point conversion. It is a bitch.
Just an update. I finally got this one after a fair while. Onside kicks are an absolute prick.

My Madden Moments are now complete.

Big Mick

Referee
Has anyone been able to purchase downloadable content yet?

It says no costing as yet!

I wanna buy the max pack.

Big Mick

Referee
I try to redeem the online code and it says its' already been redeemed?

Other guys said just keep trying it...and not it comes up with:

ERROR OCCURED (80023156)

which is apparantly blocking me. WTF

Last edited:

Ladmate

Bench
No clue why, maybe somebody guessed your code?

Adrian Peterson is a beast. Did a fantasy draft, and he has 1100 rushing yards, 18 touchdowns, after 5 games, 7min accelerated clock, All Pro.

Monk

Referee
All-Pro is too easy for me (talking madden 10)

Played cowboys vs eagles 5min Quatars and won 87-7 (took field goals all of last Q instead of TD's because i dont like going over 100)

but i guess im just too pro :D

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
All-Pro is too easy for me (talking madden 10)

Played cowboys vs eagles 5min Quatars and won 87-7 (took field goals instead of TD's because i dont like going over 100)

but i guess im just too pro :D
then on some versions of madden all madden is impossible. there's no middle ground

Monk

Referee
One click off all madden is perfect for me, all madden is stupid because it just becomes a field goal fest