What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Super League

dogslife

Coach
Mafia Super League Rules

1. Do NOT share sexually transmitted diseases. I will publicly acknowledge a rule violation and it will be humiliating.

2. Do NOT edit posts. Editing a post in punishable by having to spend an evening alone under a bed with the resident Male model member of Mensa

3. DO NOT post in this thread unless you have been killed. Nor are the living to intervene, see rule 2 for applicable punishment.

4. You may vote to lynch other posters, this however will have no effect whatsoever. When voting in a lynch, please use bold as below:

Vote: Constable Mensa or Vote: Bunniespoof or Change Vote: Male Model

5. If you don't have a basic understanding of the rules, I recommend you give up on life, because you're thieving everyone else's oxygen

6. Strictly NO male models, members of Mensa, fake police officers, or Bunniesman allowed

Enjoy the thread, stay sexy and LOL@Souffs

[youtube]YTVWu6TB8L8[/youtube]

==========================================

So Dogslife what do you have to say about your untimely demise in the latest edition of Mafia?

Last edited:

dogslife

Coach
I like to think I'm just a victim of my own success

This thread will be so much cooler when someone else dies btw

Apey

Staff member
I like to think I'm just a victim of my own success

I like to think the same.

Simpsons: Winner
GoT: Killed on Night 2
WD: Attempted assassination on Night 1, then lasted longer than expected.

Futurama: Insta-killed :sarcasm:

dogslife

Coach
I think I lasted a day after I won the NRL mafia, and not even the first night now. Mind you being a townie sucks anyway.

Also, hoping people keep Constable Mensa alive as long as possible, I'd rather talk to myself tbh

Didgi

Yup haha, it seems to put a target on your head. Turned the game in NRL mafia, out the door first or second night in the Simpsons.

dogslife

Coach
I need to be given mod powers to keep my thread free of rule breakers. Hook a brother up Twizzle

soc123_au

Staff member
You try and get the game moving.......

You are right DL, being a townie is arse.

dogslife

Coach
Welcome aboard Soc, this thread will hit 3000 in no time

You should've just voted for Constable Mensa, always the fallback plan

soc123_au

Staff member
3 out of 5 games & dead inside 24 hours. And Goldenrod complains about being picked on. Cry me a river Bunniesman! Lol.

dogslife

Coach
I'm not editing my post. I'm not going out like that!

On the other hand, you're not dead, back from whence you came

Cliffhanger

Coach
I killed Didgi and Dogslife in Simpsons mafia.

I let down the team in GoT. Tried to rectify it in Walking dead but while I was busy studying attending classes the entire town went spastic.

dogslife

Coach
Yeah you screwed the pooch in GoT. Once 9701 was rather unceremoniously 9701'ed, I had to fend for myself. It was a slaughter

Latest posts