What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Super League

Frederick

Staff member
You got so unlucky with your role. Early in the game, nobody was dying and then when they started dying - you seemed to get an RB put on you every night.

I formally request a do-over. Put me back in the game, mis - it's the right thing to do.

To sweeten the deal, if you put me back in the game, I will let you come over to my house to watch me build this:
otwzzbvz1fhk13csswoc.jpg

Apey

Staff member
Can finally lol at BM for raving on about successfully picking out baddies when the reason he killed me was for saying Fred was Lego aligned... :lol:

No idea how Fred lasted so long after it turned out Monk and I were both cult and said that Fred was Lego..

soc123_au

Staff member
I just googled Abby Winters. I think we know what Drew really had a crush on as a young man. Poor Drews Mum, cleaning up pile after pile of sodden crusty tissues. Forever running out of conditioner, moisturiser & even facial scrub. FACIAL SCRUB? FACIAL SCRUB DREW? That shit has crushed apricot seeds in it. It takes skin off FFS! Oh well a boy must do what a boy must do I suppose. How many times did you make baby Jesus cry Drew? HOW MANY!!??

mickyj

Bench
I have my normal room. I have a meta target. At least I did not die from mis redirecting seejay at me......