What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic Weekend 2019 - Suncorp

M2D2

Bench
Or just maybe you are conflating ticket sales with attendance numbers
Just because Telstra gave away a load of tickets doesn't mean the ticket sales figures aren't accurate. The Telstra giveaways could be on top of the sold tickets.....
*sigh*
135,000 tickets sold, if we use an average of $50 is almost $7mill
135k Tickets were not sold.
You guys can fallback onto your bullshit on trying to make it like im saying Magic Round wasnt a success.
Im simply telling you that Telstra gave away thousands of tickets TO EACH DAYS GAMES, so attendance does not equal sales.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
*sigh*

135k Tickets were not sold.
You guys can fallback onto your bullshit on trying to make it like im saying Magic Round wasnt a success.
Im simply telling you that Telstra gave away thousands of tickets TO EACH DAYS GAMES, so attendance does not equal sales.
Bloody hell, I haven't been on here for almost a week and you're still going on about this :D:D:D
Who cares, so the company that pumps millions of dollars into the sport gave away some free tickets, I hope they give away more next year and maybe i'll score one.

M2D2

Bench
Bloody hell, I haven't been on here for almost a week and you're still going on about this :D:D:D
Who cares, so the company that pumps millions of dollars into the sport gave away some free tickets, I hope they give away more next year and maybe i'll score one.
Ah yes, and now were onto "who cares if i was wrong"
Never change LU.

M2D2

Bench
That it's about being "wrong" to you speaks volumes.

Just jog on, you've made your point.
The fact that you tried to take my point and work it saying i was putting doubt on its success speaks volumes.

Latest posts