What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magpies soaring.

Butch

Juniors
Micheal Dobson to strengthen Souths Logan Magpies against East Tigers, as well the senior side will resemble the Raiders with 10 Raiders in the squad, with the 7 permanents and upto at least from the Nations Capital this week.

Look for a win to the Magpies in all 3 grades.

Butch

Juniors
This weeks team is official, Weyman, Dobson, Herbert ( this kid is the next best thing ), Colin Best and Bronx Goodwin in the starting lineup, watch the Maggies fly.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
This is the side:

1. Bronx GOODWIN
2. David MILNE
3. Brad CROSS
4. Kyle LODGE
5. Chad GRINTELL
6. Marc HERBERT
7. Michael DOBSON
13. Josh WHITE
12. Lewis BALCOMB
11. Tim CANNARD
10. Cy LASSCOCK
9. Glen BUTTRISS
8. Daniel JOYCE

Interchange:
14. Sean McBRIDE
15. Nick COLLIE
16. Willie RASTON
17. McKenna GIBSON

Raider_69

Post Whore
Herbert is a gun and dobson will star at that level
word is Best will play fullback and goodwin will play wing for the raiders against penrith

really like the raiders linking up with Souths Logan, given me a reason to have a QLD cup side

GO MAGPIES!

Butch

Juniors
Don't be suprised who bobs up in the front row for the magpies 2morrow either ....

Go the maggies.......

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Herbert is a gun and dobson will star at that level
word is Best will play fullback and goodwin will play wing for the raiders against penrith

really like the raiders linking up with Souths Logan, given me a reason to have a QLD cup side

GO MAGPIES!

Godzilla injured?

skeepe

Immortal
Butch said:
Don't be suprised who bobs up in the front row for the magpies 2morrow either ....

Go the maggies.......

Yep, big Mick Weyman is on his way to the Sunshine State.

Butch

Juniors
Seagullsrock said:
This is the side:

1. Bronx GOODWIN
2. David MILNE
3. Brad CROSS
4. Kyle LODGE
5. Chad GRINTELL
6. Marc HERBERT
7. Michael DOBSON
13. Josh WHITE
12. Lewis BALCOMB
11. Tim CANNARD
10. Cy LASSCOCK
9. Glen BUTTRISS
8. Daniel JOYCE

Interchange:
14. Sean McBRIDE
15. Nick COLLIE
16. Willie RASTON
17. McKenna GIBSON

Butch

Juniors
Sorry matey, a little inside knowledge, tut tut !!! Mick Weyman, trouble is I don't think we'll see him up here to much after yesterdays form !!!! OUTSTANDING.

parra pete

Referee
Seagullsrock said:
That was the side originally named you goose. Not the side that fronted up on saturday.

You are a bit young to be calling ANYONE a goose..Shaving yet?

Butch

Juniors
Try Magpie ya billy goat..... obviously ya know nothin, do ya wanna know next weeks side yet, da da da

Sydney_Raider

Juniors
Butch said:
Sorry matey, a little inside knowledge, tut tut !!! Mick Weyman, trouble is I don't think we'll see him up here to much after yesterdays form !!!! OUTSTANDING.

Butch, I take it Weyman was impressive. Did he get much game time?

Butch

Juniors
Mate, he played 35 minutes in the first half and 30 in the second, that was the idea we started him up here to run him int a bit of nick...

Latest posts