What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maguire Might Not Choose Teddy This Year

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Yeo not being named captain is a disgrace. Jake is barely a first grader at this point
Coffee Drinking GIF

Yeo has proven time and time again to be a little bitch boy

ALX25

Bench
“the blue Origin jumper being more important than the club jumper."

Valheru

Coach
I guess we will soon know if Madge understands the difference in intensity between origin and nrl. You can’t be serious that suu’allii is up to it. QLD winning the last two series shows that their philosophy of only giving these jerseys to those who have proven themselves works. Proven over more than a season, not a few weeks.
Didn't QLD name Ponga after like 20 first grade games?

Yeo not being named captain is a disgrace. Jake is barely a first grader at this point
He’s running in fumes but seems to be a walk up starter in all these teams.

Still think Kidley as captain was worse, he was a decent fullback but having him there essentially meant the only strike player we had available got relegated to the wing

mave

Coach
So what will happen when NSW lose the series again?

Jake will get to fleece Manly of more money, as the incumbent NSW Captain.

Madge moves on , and coaches Parra for a few unsuccessful years.

Teddy gets picked again as NSW skipper, off the bench, of course, in 2025, a la Kurt Gidley.

It's the NSW way.

mozza91

Coach
Tedesco/Edwards and the halves will be the big talking point but picking spuds like Robson and McInnes to cover hooker ahead of Api is f**king criminal. Watching Lomax fail will be great viewing though.

Freddy may be gone but his spirit is well and truly alive with this side.

Woody90

Juniors
Pretty awful team but we didn’t have a lot of options with the injuries.

Suu’allii I find the strangest selection. He’s always been very overrated and is pissing off to yawnion. Thought the Fox deserved to be there after last game too.

mozza91

Coach
Api has been the Tigers biggest missed tackler in all but two games this season. His physically has been puss, would get eaten alive by the qld middles in his form.
It’s worth the risk. You need to score points. Edwards, Robson and McInnes have next to no creativity and Hynes has gone missing in every big game he’s played. With that starting side Api was a must.

Pretty awful team but we didn’t have a lot of options with the injuries.

Suu’allii I find the strangest selection. He’s always been very overrated and is pissing off to yawnion. Thought the Fox deserved to be there after last game too.

Watching him its a odd one, he looks solid don't get me wrong but he doesn't scream superstar that the opposite code would splash 1.5million a season on.

Latest posts