What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make up of the side for Round1

B86

Juniors
its about time someone put vossy in his place.
dribble dribble dribble over 3 different forums, get a life and do something useful with it....

:roll:

Palms

Juniors
Can u tell me anymore about this Ferguson bloke? Do you reckon he'l get much of a run in FG this year or even maybe grab a starting position for rnd 1?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
To Whom It May Concern EG everybody that reads this forum
Vossy in the least amount of words I can use is an utter tool. He has no authority within the Masons, not now not ever. He goes from forum to forum sprouting incoherent rubbish that is neither right nor anywhere near correct. His so called sources in the Masons are just as
1 shocked that he posts saying we have news on team selections etc
2 that he uses the name of the Masons to illicit what he believes would be a better response.
3 he’s as much of a wanker now as he was 6 months ago.

As mentioned before all these posts do is make the best supporters club look bad eg dribblers

That happened well before Vossy was involved.

carinashark

First Grade
1. Brown , experience in the position, but I would like to see him a a centre .
2. Simmo , but I would like Wright or Ferguson to be given a shot , may as well be now.
3. Williams
4. Pommeroy
5. Covell
6. Barrett
7. Kearney , great dummy half speed , experience in this position, use till Buster is right.
8. Ross
9. Hughes
10. Douglas
11. Gallen
12. Matuia
13. Tupou

14. Mannah
15. Snowden
16. Norrie
17. Seu Seu

Ausguy

Coach
its all speculation isnt it... be nice to know exaclty who is fit.???

shint you got anything?

shintaro

Juniors
its all speculation isnt it... be nice to know exaclty who is fit.???

shint you got anything?

Ferguson is a promising player viewed as a centre / wing player. Needs work on his positional play as any young player would that has not played firsts. Orcher doesn't figure in calculations ATM for reasons previously stated.

If Seymour is ready for round 1 Kearney will play in his usual spot. The suggestion that Barrett is picking players is way off the mark. Asked to give his two bobs worth and he did. Most coaches confer with senior players, particularly ones in key positions. I wouldn't have thought that needed an explanation.

spider

Coach
thats not how you put it in your original post?

If Seymour is not ready for round 1 Kearney will be the half..at Barret's request as he does not think Green is ready for that position in first grade. Kearney has been training at both half & full back.

Boatharbour

Juniors
Probably just not phrased the best way spider.
It makes sense what shintaro says because it's
common sense for the coach to get his most senior
player with the most experience who plays in the
half positions to offer an opinion on his half pairing.
Trent Barrett played with green twice now in trials
and would have some kind of idea.It is a worry though
that a new pairing and combo might have to be forged
in the competition rounds proper if it is changed.Long
season ahead though so no rush.

shintaro

Juniors
1. Brown , experience in the position, but I would like to see him a a centre .
2. Simmo , but I would like Wright or Ferguson to be given a shot , may as well be now.
3. Williams
4. Pommeroy
5. Covell
6. Barrett
7. Kearney , great dummy half speed , experience in this position, use till Buster is right.
8. Ross
9. Hughes
10. Douglas
11. Gallen
12. Matuia
13. Tupou

14. Mannah
15. Snowden
16. Norrie
17. Seu Seu

1. B. Kearney
7. C. Moore

sharks8601

Juniors
Its a shame buster wasn’t fit for the preseason in order to build up a combination with Barrett. First 10 rounds will be slow and tough in my opinion

newman

First Grade
1. Kearney
2. Simmons
3. Pom
4. Wombat
5. Covell
6. Baz
7. Seymour
8. Ross
9. Hughes
10. Dougie
11. Gal
12. Reni
13. Toops

14. Snowden
15. Norrie
16. Talaupapa
17. Seu Seu

DJDL

First Grade
Not a fan of that bench Newms. Unless the plan is to switch Reece to the backrow/bench, Misi to the wing and Paris to centres. Otherwise I don't see the point in carrying Misi on the bench

Eion

First Grade
1. Kearney
2. Simmons
3. Pom
4. Wombat
5. Covell
6. Baz
7. Seymour
8. Ross
9. Hughes
10. Dougie
11. Gal
12. Reni
13. Toops

14. Snowden
15. Norrie
16. Talaupapa
17. Seu Seu
Tellyapappa was one of our best late last year - surely he holds a wing position down, especially with simmo as the other option.

Latest posts