What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making websites/web design

langpark

First Grade
Anyone know how I can learn how to make a website? I have a few small and a few big ideas. So I may want to know how to make a really extensive and nice looking site one day. Are there any online tutorials I can take to learn how to make decent websites? I took a class on dreamweaver way back when at TAFE, but I don't remember a thing.

Thanks...

slamsies

Juniors
youtube is the place for most of this stuff these days, have you searched for web design tutorials on there?

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I taught myself when I was younger and did my diploma at TAFE years ago for the piece of paper.

It is always going to be hard to keep up as the web technologies keep changing so rapidly.

If it is just basic design work I would suggest YouTube tutorials or if you want proper written tutorials I would recommend NetTuts (http://net.tutsplus.com)