What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Males Opinion on Tongue Piercings for Females

RK

First Grade
I have been thinking about getting my tongue pierced for a while now and thanks to Dani has maybe pushed me to getting it done. But my question is, how do the men feel about females having a tongue piercing??

I want to know because if it turns men off I don’t want to get it done!!!

Azkatro

First Grade
I have a thing for tongues... and I don't really like a piercing to spoil it, both visually or otherwise.

cainen

Juniors
And by the way, if you want one, get one! Don't let what men like or dislike stop you.

RK

First Grade
I do want to get one dont get me wrong but if its going to turn away men then im not going to!!!

Crusher

Coach
RaiderKate said:
I do want to get one dont get me wrong but if its going to turn away men then im not going to!!!

If it worries you, get the piercing and take it out until you hook up with someone then ease him in to it. Guys will love it if you say you got it to please them sexually!!

tlk

Bench
newtownbluebags said:
I consider Female piercings (wherever they may be) to be a big ++++++ :D :crazy:
can some one get the man some tissues!!!
clean up when your finished nbb

RK

First Grade
Crusher said:
If it worries you, get the piercing and take it out until you hook up with someone then ease him in to it. Guys will love it if you say you got it to please them sexually!!

Once its in it stays in.. Im not risking taking it out!!!

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
the legend killer said:
can some one get the man some tissues!!!
clean up when your finished nbb
:lol::lol::crazy::crazy:

But as for piercings, any ear or belly button im fine with... and tongue it only depends on the chick... u could prolli pull it off RK:D

RK

First Grade
no.2_lukeburt said:
:lol::lol::crazy::crazy:

But as for piercings, any ear or belly button im fine with... and tongue it only depends on the chick... u could prolli pull it off RK:D

Oh thanks Lukey!!!

Feels great, but looks s**tty (unless your a piercing junkie with more holes in you than a cheese grater).

Think about it, what a tongue piercing says is that you can give a great you-know-what. More often than not, the chicks who have them look like bags, westie girls who look more like softball playing busdrivers, adorned with the odd tattoo of a rose, dolphin etc.

My suggestion is only get one if you can confidently take it out. Your fella will love it, but only in the bedroom.

The saying is true, guys love a lady in the street and a tramp in the bedroom - not the other way around.

Latest posts