1. Round 10 Edition OUT NOW:

The Magic Round issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and NRL match programme for is out now!

A packed Magic Round issue looks ahead to the weekend at Suncorp, with more stories including an opinion piece on a recent court verdict, news from Victoria, and a chat to Knights' rookie Phoenix Crossland - plus the full match program for Round 10 of the NRL and teams & results for NSWRL, QRL and more.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 10 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Maloney the grub!

Discussion in 'NRL' started by Bulldog Force, Apr 7, 2014.

1. GONZO72

GONZO72 Juniors

I'm not sold on the Roosters yet .........

2. MatthewA

MatthewA Juniors

I agree. I remember Corey Hughes use to do it a fair bit. All fun and games.

3. nrlnrl

nrlnrl First Grade

He seems like a few of these types of players - they love to hand out the rubbish, but can't handle it at all when they are on the receiving end

4. ram raid

ram raid Bench

Maloney is not a grub he's a troll. This is an important distinction.

5. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

Negative. Grubby troll!

6. GONZO72

GONZO72 Juniors

Bullfrog Farce, this ridiculous thread has lasted for 5 snooze fest pages of dribble. Can you imagine, it's length, if the title was ENNIS THE GRUB ? Or what about just THE BULLDOGS ARE GRUBS ? We'd be here till Xmas.
    This troll of a thread is destined for the cave.
    Bullfrog Farce

7. Twatface Magee

Twatface Magee Bench

I rekon he's a cunny funt

8. Kiwi

Kiwi First Grade

I just want to see players from other teams all deliberately target him every tackle and peg his boot, I bet he sooks pretty hard and stops doing it.

9. GONZO72

GONZO72 Juniors

What I will say about Maloney is, he should not be anywhere near an origin team this year. His form has been woeful. Here lies the problem. NSW need a goal kicker, & who will replace him?
    Josh Reynolds has been in fine form, but he was found wanting last year during origin. He looked out of his depth in that class. He is a fine club player, but lacks the skill to compete at the higher level. Hayne is an option, because QLD would fear him, he can turn a match.
    You wouldn't pick a player just because he can kick goals . Remember Ross Conlon and Hazem El Masri? Both were picked on goal kicking alone, both were nowhere near origin standard.
    Again QLD in the box seat

10. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

Ennis and the entire Bulldogs squad are grubs and should obliterated from the NRL!