What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maloney the grub!

bileduct

Coach
What a f**king wanker. Maloney deliberately removed his boot just to throw it away.

This is something I have seen rarely over the years, yet Maloney has done it at least 3 times in his last 10 or so games.

The Pip

Juniors
Why are you defending him for? Running at full pace, as if the players wouldn't tie their shoes properly. Maloney took it off and threw it down the field.

I'm not defending Ennis... he's a grub and I admit it. You should too!

The whole Canterbury club is infested with grubs...ennis, Reynolds, graham the carnivorous pom...their whole set up actually.

I cant wait for the Integrity unit's findings into their dodgy Fifita dealings - hope they divulge every bit of dirt. Whilst the NRL is at it - check all their deals, over say a 4 year period, that would make very interesting reading. I hear from a Canterbury insider that some pokies have certain players allocated to them - wonder what that's all about? He he he...,

blaza88z

Coach
Klemmer should of taken his other boot off and started belting him across the head with it

Danish

Referee
Why are you defending him for? Running at full pace, as if the players wouldn't tie their shoes properly. Maloney took it off and threw it down the field.

I'm not defending Ennis... he's a grub and I admit it. You should too!

He tossed a boot. I really couldn't give a f**k more than the chuckle it got from me at the ground.

Not in the same realm as the out and out cheating Ennis partakes in every week

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
He tossed a boot. I really couldn't give a f**k more than the chuckle it got from me at the ground.

Danish - what was the most pleasing aspect of your halves game on Friday night and also the week before that?

Shoe throwing would be number 1 on my list of things they did that weren't near to, or sub-mediocre.

ACTPanthers

Bench

Of course you don't care.... It was your player.... :roll:

Reverse it and all of a sudden, you'd care.

ek999

First Grade

It's a complete grub act because it effectively takes the player out from a couple of plays until he has the shoe back on. The fact he purposely took his boot off is out and out cheating. What cheating did Ennis do on Friday night

Last year, he was cited for throwing boots of opposition into the crowd, and the NRL took action. On Friday night, he took off one of David Klemmers boots and threw it 20 metres down the field. He didn't break a rule though because the rule states you cannot throw a boot into the crowd, but seriously, what a pig and a grub. He should be cited and suspended for being such a f**kwit!

Trent Hodgkinson should also be suspended for be a diving pussy merkin.

Danish

Referee
Of course you don't care.... It was your player.... :roll:

Reverse it and all of a sudden, you'd care.

Nope, wouldn't give a f**k. More fool them for not having their boots done up properly.

Players lose boots from time to time and most will just play out the set then put it back on when time permits. With any luck when it does happen to them they realise the importance of doing your boots up correctly and taping if necessary to ensure they are on securely.

Danish

Referee
It's a complete grub act because it effectively takes the player out from a couple of plays until he has the shoe back on. The fact he purposely took his boot off is out and out cheating. What cheating did Ennis do on Friday night

Klemmer continued to play with one boot then just slipped it back on at the next opportunity. Given he'd just taken a hit up how involved do you think he was going to be in the next 2 tackles?

As for Ennis, he was up to his usual best. His performance for the final 10 minutes of the first half was littered with cheating dog acts.

dogslife

Coach
Kudos to Maloney. He has to do something to remind us he's out there.

Last edited:

Frailty

First Grade
Daly Cherry-Evans puts a knee in Liam Fulton's face...

Yet there is a thread about Maloney throwing a shoe and calling him a grub?!

Danish

Referee
Daly Cherry-Evans puts a knee in Liam Fulton's face...

Yet there is a thread about Maloney throwing a shoe and calling him a grub?!

Well to be fair he had to put his knee there because he had just taken his elbow away

cooko

Juniors

Good thing that James Graham didn't see it lying on the field. He may have taken a bite out of it.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
they should bring back the old style ankle high boots these wont be so easy to remove.

Boots_w250.jpg

Last edited: