What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maloney's hit on Hayne

Iafeta

Referee
The ones who were shouting out during the minutes silence must be derros of epically low proportions. Absolute lowlife scumbags.

On Maloney, I was surprised it took them that long to stop play. It was a very ordinary piece of play from him. He's cost us a few times with stupid little penalties. I'm not sure whether he'll be suspended based on the fact that it wasn't head contact (and if it was, he should have gone anyway), but it's just reckless play and does nothing good for his reputation or the performance of his team on game day.

skeepe

Immortal
The ones who were shouting out during the minutes silence must be derros of epically low proportions. Absolute lowlife scumbags.

On Maloney, I was surprised it took them that long to stop play. It was a very ordinary piece of play from him. He's cost us a few times with stupid little penalties. I'm not sure whether he'll be suspended based on the fact that it wasn't head contact (and if it was, he should have gone anyway), but it's just reckless play and does nothing good for his reputation or the performance of his team on game day.

Grade 1 dangerous contact, 1 match regardless of early plea.

Eelementary

Post Whore
On theboot, maybe Hayne played with his spare pair.

On the minute's silence - I've seen it happen in a lot of places, sadly. 95% of the Kiwi crowd that night was silent, but that 5% can be a nuisance everywhere, sadly.

Meth

Staff member
On Maloney, I was surprised it took them that long to stop play.

Yeah, how ordinary were the refs.Maloney's shot was blatant, and the refs had to be told. Then Seymour does a perfectly legitimate challenge and they penalize straight away. They don't see offenses that are there and they do see offenses that aren't there

Glen

Bench
He didn't quite hit him high but I'm glad he at least got a week for it, maybe deserved a little more. It's dangerous to belt a bloke like that when he's looking up at the ball not expecting it

As for the boot thing it's not a big deal but a really low class thing to do. I remember once Menzies lost his boot in a tackle and Corey Hughes picked it up and threw it really far away for no reason. It was kind of funny when Menzies played the ball then couldn't find his boot, but typical scumbag Hughes

Far Canal

Juniors
Shanky you skanky skank - Maloney was charged by the review panel for dangerous contact and faces a 1 match ban.

Latest posts