What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man Charged With Conspiring To Blowing Up.............................

IanG

Coach
I heard on the radio through the week that a bloke was charged with consipiring to blow up the Big Brother House. Dunno about you guys but I reckon he'd be doing us a favour.

IanG

Coach
Anyway how many others were thinking this too. Anyway it was all tounge in cheek.

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
Dunno about you guys but I reckon he'd be doing us a favour.

Wow, it seems I got out of IanGism at the perfect moment. Another few days and I'd be strapping on a TNT vest and going out to 'spread the word' IanG style. We were never extremists, Ian. Your religion was one of love. Of love! What happened?

IanG

Coach
iangsbiggestfan said:
Wow, it seems I got out of IanGism at the perfect moment. Another few days and I'd be strapping on a TNT vest and going out to 'spread the word' IanG style. We were never extremists, Ian. Your religion was one of love. Of love! What happened?
First off YOU are the one who claimed that I was some kind of prophet. I have never at any time been trying to start some kind of religion. I'm an agnostic for starters. Secondly this whole thread was one of those tounge in cheek amusments. I do NOT in any way shape or form condone terrorisum. In fact the sooner they shoot that bastard Amrozie the better.

Stranger

Coach
Q: What Do The Socceroos And Bret Hart Have In Common?
A: They Both Know What It's Like Top Be Screwed Over

Maybe?

IanG

Coach
Stranger said:
Q: What Do The Socceroos And Bret Hart Have In Common?
A: They Both Know What It's Like Top Be Screwed Over

Maybe?

Ah ok well I've since corrected that as you could see

Big Tim

First Grade
IanG said:
What do ya' mean by that?

Just what Stranger said. Probably should have sent you a PM to let you know... but it was easier this way.

But the difference between the Aussies and Bret Hart is that Bret got the retribution of punching Vince in the face.... then Vince voted for him to go into the Hall of Fame...

Big Tim

First Grade
CWBush said:
Not out of any real respect for Bret. It was just another marketing ploy.

Well it was the least that could happen. He lost his title in Canada, the WWF were effectively the cause of his brother's death....

On second thoughts, if I were him I would have punched Vince again.