What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man of the match

Breathingfire

Juniors
Channel your psychic powers people and predict who will win today's man of the match...

I am going to go with B Moz!

Tim Smith

Juniors
I am seeing Soward having his best game of the year with his kicking game gaining us field position and try assists; as well as running more tearing the Roosters apart...that's my hope anyway.

ebbedfred

Bench
I thought Merrin had a blinder, Horse too, and I would not have been upset if Pearce won it, he was very good today.

TheRev

First Grade
Pearce & Minichello were the best 2 out there today, we had more consistency across the park.

They should be the #1 & #7 for NSW too, this performance plus the City Country (for Pearce) should let him retain his spot.

Dea

Juniors
Just read the Leagueunlimited match report and am a bit surprised at their MOM list. Vidot picked as the second best on the field???? Even Soward at #3 doesn't seem quite right.

Leagueunlimited.com players of the match:
3 Points - Mitchell Pearce (1 Try)
2 Points - Daniel Vidot
1 Point - Jamie Soward (3 Conversions)

TheRev

First Grade
Just read the Leagueunlimited match report and am a bit surprised at their MOM list. Vidot picked as the second best on the field???? Even Soward at #3 doesn't seem quite right.

2 Points - Daniel Vidot

Errr I must have been watching a different game >.>

adamkungl

Immortal
haha... I was sitting in front of the DA, a few rows down from Timmah and Dragonpunk. Was being an arrogant prick the whole time we were in the lead. I got what I deserved I guess :p

64 Dragon

Coach
I thought our three best wer Weyman, Sowie and Rein, just for his break up the middle which led to Creagh's first try.

Willow

Assistant Moderator

2 Points - Daniel Vidot

I have to agree, there is something not right there. But it does come back to personal opinion.