What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

manager games?wats happening

kizzsc

Juniors
hey
wats happening with the manager games?
are they any closer to being finished?
some updated information plz
priddo????aussiewarrior????

[furrycat]

Coach
Aussie Warrior's one has supposedly be bought by something and they are making money for it... I have no idea he went AWOL. And Priddo is awaiting stats or something.

Mario

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]Aussie Warrior's one has supposedly be bought by something and they are making money for it... I have no idea he went AWOL. And Priddo is awaiting stats or something.

Any chance of a link?

[furrycat]

Coach
Sorry. As I said it was an unconfirmed report that we all have heard. It hasn't been released anywhere, nor am I sure will it ever.

Mario

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]Sorry. As I said it was an unconfirmed report that we all have heard. It hasn't been released anywhere, nor am I sure will it ever.

Hopefully not for their sake given HES has an exclusive NRL license.

[furrycat]

Coach
Well that could be a bit of a pickle :lol: I highly doubt it will be released for sale... it was just a rumour.

ghoti

Bench
I spoke to the marketing manager at the NRL a while ago via email and he seemed to think the NRL would give out a license for a mangerial game. I asked him about it, because I had a game in the works, and he said that there was a license taken for an interactive game but said they'd be interested in licensing a managerial game. (That's how I found out about 'Rugby League'.) The agreement must of changed since then though. One thing AussieWarrior could do though is 'do a PES' and rename players and teams to something similar...such as the Sutherland Sharks....fullback David Speachey....something like that.

I'm very interested to find out whats doing with Priddo's game...Aussie Warrior's was WAY buggy, so I barely got to play it.

Mario

Juniors
People creating managerial NRL games for fun is fine (though technically still in conflict of the license). Someone selling managerial NRL games, other than HES, is not.

Arnie

Juniors
Mario said:
People creating managerial NRL games for fun is fine (though technically still in conflict of the license). Someone selling managerial NRL games, other than HES, is not.

so if someone is making an NRL game for "fun", its still okay to use real team names, logos, player names etc like i've seen in those games made by others on this board?

dazza1976

Juniors

So are you or HES planning a managerial Rugby League simulation game in the future?
or is it something you would consider?

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
Why would you want to move to Victoria ? They only have the one footy team to choose from

:evil: YOUR DEAD VOD!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cmon seriously. Nothing against the storm as I like them as a team, but why would you want to live in Melbourne ? AFL everywhere, shit weather, trams in your road and cars turning from wierd arsed lanes :)