What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manase Fainu

King-Gutho94

Coach
I found it interesting that Josh Schuster was on instagram posting his support for this bloke but hasn't said a peep why he didn't play 3 weeks ago in the rainbow jersey.

mave

Coach
Seemingly in the big house tonight.

If he wanted the toilet cubicle experience, he could have simply driven to Newy.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I found it interesting that Josh Schuster was on instagram posting his support for this bloke but hasn't said a peep why he didn't play 3 weeks ago in the rainbow jersey.
Amazing, isn't it. God apparently allows you to support a convicted assault perp, but not a jersey with colours on it and people living their lives legally and true to who they are.

God works in mysterious ways, as they say.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
When you hate the gays but love the crims
ad85492024160bb817401e8969059857

Chimp

Bench
I just posted this on the Sharks forum;

I’d like to know why the Manly players who have been publicly supporting Fainu after his guilty verdict are not facing the same scrutiny as Feefs did for his FKL strapping?
Feefs was just 3 letters with no public confirmation of what it meant, just plenty of media speculation - these Manly pride buffoons have their support plastered all over social media. Why aren’t they being hammered by the media ? why aren’t the NRL coming in with a punishment?
These pride blokes should have their cards marked anyway at the NRL, ready to smash them with an over the top punishment at the earliest opportunity - this is it!

The media should be going to town on their hypocrisy - the NRL should be using it as an opportunity to throw the kitchen sink at them.

mave

Coach
I just posted this on the Sharks forum;

I’d like to know why the Manly players who have been publicly supporting Fainu after his guilty verdict are not facing the same scrutiny as Feefs did for his FKL strapping?
Feefs was just 3 letters with no public confirmation of what it meant, just plenty of media speculation - these Manly pride buffoons have their support plastered all over social media. Why aren’t they being hammered by the media ? why aren’t the NRL coming in with a punishment?
These pride blokes should have their cards marked anyway at the NRL, ready to smash them with an over the top punishment at the earliest opportunity - this is it!

The media should be going to town on their hypocrisy - the NRL should be using it as an opportunity to throw the kitchen sink at them.

I have to wholeheartedly agree.

Schuster had "MF" written on his wrist strapping.

Last time I checked, that was a $20k fine for having convicted criminals initials emblazoned on wrist strapping.....well it was for Fafita anyway.

In saying that, consistency is over-rated.

I'd be more than happy for all the gang related morons cleaned out of the club tomorrow, and they can take their player manager with them.