What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manase Manuokafoa

parra_jesus

Juniors
mate this guy has all the signs of a top grade front rower. he will learn heaps of asotasi and will help him improve his game heaps.

Dave Q

Coach
parra_jesus said:
mate this guy has all the signs of a top grade front rower. he will learn heaps of asotasi and will help him improve his game heaps.

Yeah, I concurr.

They were talking about Asotasi on the wireless on Sunday. They said he was one of the few big forwards in the current game who is an accredited linebreaker (or words to that effect). Hindmarsh is another and there are only three more.

I had heard that Souths couldnt afford Manese and I was depressed about that because he is so underrated say in comparison to his more illustrious islander colleague Dave Fa'alogo who is, just well, superb.

So I was very excited when I heard that he had re-signed. Obviously 3 years is a sign of faith from the club and I must say, from him as well.

Behind all this, its nice to see genuinely talented players want to stay at Redfern, want to play for us and want to be a part of us too. This is also amazing given the losses this year and the club's position. And I doubt any other club could attract and retain such talent given the turbulence weve have endured since our re-admission.

If the Titans started our zero, we were 20 points behind at the start of this year.

Theres a lot of solid personnel and chararcter arriving at Souths lately, its a very special time in our club's history. We hear it every year but we have the platform this year. Its really good to see all the folks here at the back end of this tough season, digging the trench so we can go over the top of it in 2007.

As the burrow says, we must never forget that we own this game of rugby league, the rest follow (!)

Dave Q

Coach
I hear that theres more to come in the next coupla years as we drive towards the Premiership in 2008.

2007 is a test run for the ultimate prize. What a test!

Latest posts