What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl III : chat and what-not

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got Khalil Mack, Roquan Smith and Earl Thomas all holding out on the Dreamweavers.

Get to work, you no-good scofflaw bums!

E2A8A25D-8C1A-4F80-9C79-B49A2E1F3F62.jpeg ACFBDF58-BC27-4029-ACFF-8AF7DBC031F9.jpeg

“I got your pledge Smith, but I expect both of you other ladies to have your signed pledges on my desk by Monday mornin’!”

“I’m lookin’ at you Mack! Before next fall you're in need of a serious attitude adjustment, young man. You'd better get your priorities straight. And watch out with that other crowd you're runnin' with. Don't THINK I haven't noticed.“

“God damn Ice Cube,... ‘Get yo’ money’. Get yo’ damn pledge in, or Monday ‘won’t be a good day!!”

nick87

Coach
Haha thank god that's over for the Dreamweavers,
Now you've finally got a rookie LB being paid already like a top 3 IDP player on the field. Kudos to the Weavers... they're dreamin' alright

Though i suppose the jokes on me, i traded up and now my dudes on IR hah

The more I think about it, the more I’m thinking I got hosed on that Mariota trade.

That’s a big stinky contract for a QB.

Traders remorse... :frowning2:

I’m sure we can work something out on the next. :wink:

nick87

Coach
The more I think about it, the more I’m thinking I got hosed on that Mariota trade.

That’s a big stinky contract for a QB.

Traders remorse... :frowning2:

I’m sure we can work something out on the next. :wink:
I cant say i was disappointed to get off that deal, haha. But look, you'll be at the top of the draft, so you can eat some salary... it was good for us all

I cant say i was disappointed to get off that deal, haha. But look, you'll be at the top of the draft, so you can eat some salary... it was good for us all

I’ve got Cleveland wr1 and rb1 so I suppose I’m in on the Browns?

I’ll be top of the draft alright.

I may as well have Johnny “Foozeball” Manziel in there.

legend

Coach
It's all just going through the motions. If my elite guys play to potential, you can stop the fight. Cousins will thrive in Minnesota and Green will have a big year. Let's not forget Le'veon a prayer and my trio of TE's. Best in the league. Ooh, this is gonna be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.