What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl III : chat and what-not

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

Coach
ZJ, I have your account details on my internet banking but can you send them to me via pm if you have changed them as I've already paid once but I'm not sure it went to the right account.

Cheers

zombie jesus

Staff member
Waivers will run as usual next week but FCFS waivers will open up afterwards, players will lock again around kick off time on Monday Night Football. This will be the process for the season.

Trade deadline is week 9.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Final off season waiver run is tonight with first come, first serve starting after that.

I think I have the settings right, players should be free to pick up and only lock when their respective game kicks off.

raiders_boy

Juniors
We'll see. My team could be a genuine dumpster fire. Who tf is responsible for this shit anyway? At least it's not all me!

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Going to lose the first week based off flipping a coin between Djax and Hurns, scored enough to best every other team besides Spider.

legend

Coach
40 points up should be enough. Bell's holdout could have dire consequences for my team if this holdout is a prolonged one. How the hell do you forgo 800k per week?

skeepe

Immortal
Some guys in the House of Carr aren’t pulling their weight. I’m looking at you JPP and Ryan Kerrigan.

Alvin Kamara scores 43 and I still lose by a lot. That shouldn’t happen.

zombie jesus

Staff member
There's a free app called MFL Platinum on Android, seems to work pretty well if anyone is interested. Not sure what's in the Apple store.

nick87

Coach
Its the same on Apple
Just downloaded it and it’s pretty good, certainly better than the mobile app

The Dreamweavers have had a nightmare first round and it’s all on the Coach and his shitty selections.

Way too many points on the bench.

Mary would be proud.

Tom155

Coach
Great start by the Crush highest score almost won by 100, but lost Walker for the season at probably my weakest position depth wise :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts