What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly After A Fullback- take McDonnell

The Rosco

Bench
I read in today's Sydney Daily Telegraph that Newcastle have signed him.

While it is wrong to get excited and believe what you read in the Tele . . . .you can't be blamed for getting excited.

Great buy, Knights.

You have got yourselves an uber fast, straight running fullback.

Enjoy !

Maybe dad will follow him and recruit for the knights and leave us the hell alone !

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Westie- I rate Gallant so much better than McDonnell. I figure if the story is true either Gallant / McDonnell would be prime targets- and in my opinion I'd rather fight to keep Gallant than McDonnell. I dont think WT would stand in either players way if they did get and offer and wanted to accept.

Given Sheens reluctance to give Gallant a true go in the NRL I could see Gallant being tempted to try his luck elsewhere though.

As for McDonnell, if he wasn't worried about his future in the WT main squad at start of season he should be now- he will be reliant on something happening in the existing backline with injury or suspension to force his way back in. Why not look elsewhere?

Now McDonnell has slipped through your fingers please Manly, leave Gallant alone.

Latest posts